Michael Bisping vs Malki Kawa Debate on Defending Title vs Yoel Romero

LOL "the subpar Luke Thomas show".

giphy.gif

The WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE already knows he's scared of Yoel... LMAO

Someone needs to tell Bisping to just...
giphy.gif

What's to debate? Do your fucking job and fight the #1 contender.
If Yoel is on something the USADA will do their job.

Nice back and forth. I know Malki is hated on here but he seems like an intelligent man and I liked when he trapped Bisping by saying alright I'll call Dana right now and get it in writing and Bisping started making excuses :D

From all reports GSP wants to fight Bisping.

So look at it from Bisping's point of view.

Fight GSP = Huge payday (which he absolutely deserves at the end of his career), plus very little chance of getting seriously hurt.
Fight Yoel = Face a straight up barbarian that will hurt you bad. On top of that you'll earn a lot less money as no one knows who he is.

Pretty easy decision. I'd be holding out too.

From all reports GSP wants to fight Bisping.

So look at it from Bisping's point of view.

Fight GSP = Huge payday (which he absolutely deserves at the end of his career), plus very little chance of getting seriously hurt.
Fight Yoel = Face a straight up barbarian that will hurt you bad. On top of that you'll earn a lot less money as no one knows who he is.

Pretty easy decision. I'd be holding out too.
Yeah yet when Woodley wanted to fight GSP (whoisinwoodleysweightclass) I bet you a million you was one of the first to call him a ducker lol.

I LOVE the drama!

This fight is becoming bigger and bigger.

Mike knows who the real champ is and he remembers Germany!

Nice back and forth. I know Malki is hated on here but he seems like an intelligent man and I liked when he trapped Bisping by saying alright I'll call Dana right now and get it in writing and Bisping started making excuses :D

His response was, his doctors said, "This guy isn't fighting anytime soon"
TRANSLATION:
I want no part of Yoel!

Yeah yet when Woodley wanted to fight GSP (whoisinwoodleysweightclass) I bet you a million you was one of the first to call him a ducker lol.
it was idiotic to think woodley was ducking thompson for anyone who watched them fight. It makes perfect sense for bisping to duck that monster

Back