Rogan: "When Ronda was in her prime..."

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When Ronda was in her prime she was finishing all these woman easily.

Question:
Is Ronda not in her prime anymore or was she in her prime until she lost?

Prime Edmond destroyed Ronda's career

It's amazing to me that he couldn't see this before he ruined his credibility among mma fans by saying all the goofy shit he said about her.

Her "prime" was beating part time fighters that trained 2 hours a week and had no interest in fighting but just collecting paycheck.

She was like Fedor in the fact that she was in her prime until the moment she lost.

Joe Rogan is a pot headed idiot. Ronda sucks.

It's Joe Rogan.

She was fighting for less than 4 years and 28 years old when she got head-kicked into oblivion. Ronda was a high level judo practitioner in a division filled with poorly skilled women and green fighters. To date her best win is still Miesha Tate after all these years. Thats saying a lot about the division and her past opponents.

Last edited:
Rogan is a moron cuck wishing she got some honda coon.

She fought and beat bums, Meisha was the only decent opponent and shes mediocre at best.

It takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar.

I never viewed Fedor in his prime when he lost.

I'd say 2002- 2006 was his peak.

she was in her prime until she stopped fighting girl with fight I.Q of a potato that rushed into clinch+armbar

Her "prime" was beating part time fighters that trained 2 hours a week and had no interest in fighting but just collecting paycheck.

You mean like olympic silver medalist Sara Mcmann and Miesha Tate who trains 6 days a week?

She fought and beat bums, Meisha was the only decent opponent and shes mediocre at best.
Zingano and Davis beat Nunes, and McMann is no bum. Kaufman was 15-1 when she fought Ronda.

Ronda in her prime = fighting subprime competition

Zingano and Davis beat Nunes, and McMann is no bum. Kaufman was 15-1 when she fought Ronda.

uhuh andthey all are medicore, Nunes is mediocre also.

Valentina will maul her in a 5 rounder.

Question:
No....Ronda just fought midcarders as top competition.

Sorry if I hurt you Ronda lovers but its the truth

Question:
She became one of the highest paid fighters In the sport. Appeared on ellen, went to hollywood, filmed movies and all that shit. Money changes things. When she was still a hungry up and comer who hadn't been fed yet / hadn't fought In the UFC..she was probably her most dangerous. other than suffering from "grappler who falls In love with their striking" syndrome of course.. lol

There's a saying, It's hard to get up and run when you're already won the race.

Her prime represents a point In her career where her hunger, drive and motivation to train like a champion wasn't diminished by all the distractions.

Hollywood and MMA do not mix.

You can't cheat on MMA as a champion and expect to keep your belt.

Back