Ever predicted an upset?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
How many times you've predicted a upset and which was your favorite to brag about?

tons

wouldn't call any of them an upset though

I had Douglas over Tyson
Serra over GSP
Russow over Duffee
Holm over Honda
Weidman over Spider

Lots of times. Holly beating Ronda. Nate beating Conor. Bisping beating Rockhold. Stipe beating Werdum, Cody beating Cruz, etc ...

And though the odds favoured GSP, in the re-match. The numbers of ppl picking Penn to win were a big majority. That's my favourite.

I had Japan over Russia in the Russo-Japanese war. Was a huge upset.

I had Rocky in the second fight against Clubber.

How many times you've predicted a upset and which was your favorite to brag about?
Miesha Tate over Holly Holm.

Anyone who questions that dont qualify as an upset... may forget post Ronda Rousey, Holm was unable to be taken down according to the Sherdog genius's on here and no chance Miesha had to out strike Holm.

I had a feeling Holm would give Ronda major problems before their fight.

Werdum over Cain
Rumble over Gus
Tate over Holm
Esparza over Namajunas (yes Esparza was the underdog at the time, kind of ridiculous back then)

I also said RDA had a good chance of beating Pettis, although I didn't solidly pick him, and picked Woodley over Wonderboy although he didn't get the official win.

You can see that I'm a doubter of fancy movement hype lol. Plodding around and "gay hugging" are the truth!

I'm sure everyone has and I'm sure everyone has been wrong as shit plenty of times before. Back in the day, there was some silly betting odds. Off hand, I recall JDS being like 6 to 1 against Werdum. Everyone suspected he was special and Werdum showed up fat. Rumble was like 3 to 1 dog against Tommy Speer of all people.

I had Douglas over Tyson
Serra over GSP
Russow over Duffee
Holm over Honda
Weidman over Spider
Weidman only 1 to 3 underdog, not as big as other in your scroll.... By the way, I predicts Weidman triumph against Silva)

I'm a major Cruz fan, but I predicted Cody beating him. I knew it was gonna happen. Cody is fucking legit man. Killashaw has his # though.

McGregor vs. Diaz 1

I picked the winner, the method and the round : Diaz by submission rnd. 2

unfortunately I didn't bet anything but I freaked out a few people

Back