GSP vs McGregor or GSP vs Bisping?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Mods, add a poll?

Who would you rather see GSP fight in his comeback fight, the MW champion or the LW/FW double champion? And how do you think the fights go down? Personally I see them both going the same way, GSP TD's and UD.

Animated-swirling-question-mark-picture-moving.gif

FotorCreated-8.jpg

OR

nintchdbpict000244456488.jpg

Animated-swirling-question-mark-picture-moving.gif

fucking NEITHER!!!

155 will have two champs soon, and 185 has 4 contenders.

Apparently GSP wants to fight Bisping then Conor.. If he won he would be MW champ fighting the LW champ (given Conor is still champ then). Has this ever happened in combat sports where there's a weightclass between a superfight? Likely in boxing since theres 4000 titles out there.

At what weight?
I don't believe when GSP says he can make LW, so a fight against the current LW champ is not an option for me because he has to defend his fooking belt for once

I think he beats Bisping at MW. I think he beats Conor at WW. I think he beats Silva at CW180 - MW.

I don't want to see GSP kill Conor at LW. First of all..Conor will NEVER defend a belt. Secondly...Even if Conor went live around the world saying he wants GSP at LW. And that GSP is ducking him. GSP would get shit on forever if he fought at LW.

NO...Kicking that fraud's ass, at 170 is the way to go.

McGregor at 170lbs. Keep them away from the belts, let them have their money fights.

I think he beats Bisping at MW. I think he beats Conor at WW. I think he beats Silva at CW180 - MW.

I don't want to see GSP kill Conor at LW. First of all..Conor will NEVER defend a belt. Secondly...Even if Conor went live around the world saying he wants GSP at LW. And that GSP is ducking him. GSP would get shit on forever if he fought at LW.

NO...Kicking that fraud's ass, at 170 is the way to go.
You think GSP could make 155? I always remember him being EXTREMELY lean.

No need for a crap poll, stupid thread, neither. Sweet gif though, bro!

fok both
Nick Anderson or winner of Woodley vs wonderboy

Apparently GSP wants to fight Bisping then Conor.. If he won he would be MW champ fighting the LW champ (given Conor is still champ then). Has this ever happened in combat sports where there's a weightclass between a superfight? Likely in boxing since theres 4000 titles out there.

No matter how you look at it. GSP even as a MW champ, would still be a true WW fighting a true LW in Conor.

There's been way too much ... 3 times my size shit, going on. There would 15 lbs between them, not 30. And considering Conor just had two fights at WW. If would be pretty hard to push that same bullshit again, about the heavier man.

185 has too many contenders. 155 doesn't. Conor needs to defend once first though.

Bisping, Because then Bisping will be the ufc GOAT
UFC MW Champion
with wins over
Anderson
GSP

No matter how you look at it. GSP even as a MW champ, would still be a true WW fighting a true LW in Conor.

There's been way too much ... 3 times my size shit, going on. There would 15 lbs between them, not 30. And considering Conor just had two fights at WW. If would be pretty hard to push that same bullshit again, about the heavier man.
GSP is a small WW. What do you think Conor can realistically bulk up to? I think there would be less than 10lbs difference between Conor and GSP.

Both of this fights, certainly, not the great events from the division's. I think Bisping or McGregor before that money superfight would be defend his titles against legit top contender.
Зы: а то реально пиздец какой-то...

You think GSP could make 155? I always remember him being EXTREMELY lean.
GSP used to be in the 170s walk around weight. That was most of his career. After bulking up twice he settled at 187lbs. Just last year GSP said he can make 155 easy.

185 has too many contenders. 155 doesn't. Conor needs to defend once first though.
I'd say LW has more contenders now. Vitor is done. Weidman has 2 losses in a row. Silva aint contending for shit.

He beats Conor but loses to Bisping's TDD.
Weight classes are there for a reason and GSP is too big for Conor and too small for Bisping.

He couldn't make LW, Conor will not fight in the UFC soon anyway. So that fight has a slim chance to happen.

Just have him against Anderson in a superfight, it will sell more than Bisping-GSP most likely and you won't have the MW division on hold again.

Back