"Don Frye throws headkicks when you're sparring boxing" - Dom Cruz

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
live on JRE 921

Said that Don Frye was one of his first coaches but wasn't really a coach, because he doesn't really coach... he just yells slurs at you, puts you to sleep a few times, and said that Don threw headkicks while sparring boxing.

haha. fucking lol for real.

Dom said it in a positive light, suggesting that it showed him how to be a maniac with fighting...

good watch, in case you guys are not watching. they're discussing how 'big' and 'strong' DC is right now.

and for the final lolz thus far- Joe bigs up Jon Jones, saying he could do coke 3 weeks before a fight and beat you. Cruz replied that he'd go 3 surgeries and beat you... said that he would gladly swap places with Jones and do coke and let Jones do 3 surgeries... and see who the man is. hah. Baws.

fc0b0c23dc54ef4eaadd57c42d0ce330b9e1289518e23c99975d70a3ef47e6d4.jpg

Dude, no spoilers. Gonna listen when it's uploaded on my podcast app. But thanks for the info anyways.

I'm also sure that Cruz is high

Does that shit fly when you're someone like Don Frye?

Or is that grounds for getting your membership pulled?

Dude, no spoilers. Gonna listen when it's uploaded on my podcast app. But thanks for the info anyways.

If you didn't want spoilers then you shouldn't be lurking forums that regurgitate everything hoe rogaine says.

If you didn't want spoilers then you shouldn't be lurking forums that regurgitate everything hoe rogaine says.
no one says hoe rogaine. you're not faking your fandom correctly

Just my impression but Don Frye seems like an ultra macho douche who tries to prove to everyone what a big man he is.

any kick to cruz would be a head kick!

;)

Don Frye doesn't even throw head kicks in his actual fights.

Back