Mackenzie Dern Hopes To Make Her UFC Debut In June/July(Pics For You Pervs)

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

"Right now I did the Europeans this year. I came back and had a superfight for 'Fight to Win,'" Dern said. "I would like to do the Pan American Championships, which is one weekend after my upcoming MMA fight so I'm hoping I don't get injured. Right now I am [ranked] No. 1 in the world [in jiu-jitsu], so I would like to go into the UFC being No. 1 in the world. The ranking finishes at the Worlds, then hopefully I can make my debut in the UFC this year, maybe in June or July. I would like to do that.

"I told myself when I'm in the UFC then I'll be 100 percent [MMA]. Maybe if I don't have a fight coming up maybe I'll do a superfight or do the ADCC, but not doing all these other tournaments I've been doing so much. It's addicting. So addicting."

Xz7h0F7.jpg

16487536_1401120359959700_195654977753372256_o-jpg.197661

16422243_1401117196626683_3921661607904191454_o-jpg.197663

85029852.png

FkYKavg.jpg

voight.gif

In the face she kind of looks like Sara McMann.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Arsenal fans are fucking weird yo

Yeah, bro. Wood bang.

Looking forward to weigh-ins g-string buns pics in high resolution from multiple angles in good lighting, as well as some jiggle jiggle video/gifs.

Hoping to see her, and Megan over in the UFC.

We'll see, I guess.

If we dated I'd make her triangle me to sleep every night, no exceptions.

Please also keep in mind that she fights Jiu-Jitsu at different weight class than she does MMA and the added weight of J-J adds more to her womanly features here. She is a great talent but also seems like a very wholesome American girl as well.

She can ake her debut in my bed butt ass naked any day.

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

Sucks Meisha retired these two grappling for 15 mins would be....
original.gif

It's too early for Dern. This will be the same situation with Grasso again. Why can't they take the Invicta belt first before fighting in the UFC?

Please also keep in mind that she fights Jiu-Jitsu at different weight class than she does MMA and the added weight of J-J adds more to her womanly features here. She is a great talent but also seems like a very wholesome American girl as well.

Except she's at least half brazillian (Not sure where her mother comes from), and that heritage can be seen in that ass.

I can't lie. I'm a bit disappointed in her ass. But seeing an athlete with tits is always special.

Back