Tony Ferguson shoots on Conor "Mcnuggets" McGregor...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“I call him McNuggets for a reason because he’s made of that fake ass pink [expletive] that McDonald’s offers everybody,

“I don’t see McNuggets ever wanting to come back. He’s using boxing as a way and a scapegoat to be able to leave this [sport] because he doesn’t want to get his ass kicked by either of us. I don’t respect him for [expletive] [expletive].”

“If this guy wants to go and quit like a little [expletive] go for it. We don’t want you here, “145 didn’t want you here. 170, you got submitted by No. 5 in the world. I’m No. 2.

“You’ve got the belt because Dana [White] wanted you to have it. It was more lucrative for my company that I work for and that I love so much but yet I’m still here working for them like I do like a hard ass Mexican. This is what I do. I work hard. I won’t back down.”

“I stood across from this dude at my management’s office and we took a picture and I saw it clear on this guy’s face, too. He didn’t say not [expletive] one word,” Ferguson said. “Nobody wants any part of me.

“He wants to take his look from a model. It was all over the UG. He wants to take his looks and his tattoos from this one male model. He wants to act and emulate something that he’s not. That’s why he’s McNuggets.”

“The fight is not with him,” Ferguson said. “I could really give two [expletive]. If he comes back or not, I’m not missing any money.”

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...void-getting-his-ass-kicked-in-the-ufc-022317

Last edited:
Werd. I took my nephews to Mickey D's today. Now I feel bad. :(

Calling someone McNuggets just sounds corny

That said, war big ears!

He should focus on Khabib before calling out Mcgregor.

tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

Lol aldo was arguably the scariest dude in mma and Conor besmirched him in seconds

Tony seems like the typical sherdog Conor hater, says he hates him yet always talk about him.
And is better informed about the latest Conor news than the actual fans.
<36>{<Mcgoat}

Jesus christ. Conor is so petrified that he's going to box the p4p no boxer for millions.

Tony really chased him into a nightmare situation.

Wouldnt want to be in Conor's position.

SHOTS fired! @ Connie McNuggets DOWN!!!

>How will he EVER recover???

SHOTS fired! @ Connie McNuggets DOWN!!!

>How will he EVER recover???

4781303-5726160924-45016.gif

Prove him wrong Connie McPregger fans!

Protip: You Can't

041_Tony_Ferguson.0.0.jpg

All this McGregor talk from Tony makes me think he's not so confident going into Khabib fight

He's right though. Conor's time is limited here so running to boxing is a good way out for now. Sure he has the belt but there are more fighters to face.

Back