Weidman hanging out with the champ

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score

I love Stipe lol, hope he stays champ for a while

Has Weidman woken up from the Yoel fight yet? Is this a weekend at Bernie's thing, where they just move his limp body from place to place?

Has Weidman woken up from the Yoel fight yet? Is this a weekend at Bernie's thing, where they just move his limp body from place to place?

Never went out buddeh, GOAT chin

he was never out. still a cool concept on the post, just wrong fight. youll get em next time.

he was never out. still a cool concept on the post, just wrong fight. youll get em next time.
giphy.gif

B0luLrm.jpg

How do you even caption that shit ? The look on Stipe's face.

I wonder if the pic is legit ? Stipe looks to be a little too upright. To sit up like that likely wakes Weidman. It's hard to imagine that Stipe normally sits in that position. Long enough for somebody to fall asleep on his shoulder.

Jeebus, bro...

You're the baddest man on the planet.

Get your shit together.

Thanks TS.

Weidmans legs looks twice the size of Stipes there.

Wouldn't have guessed that this guy is the baddest man on the planet right now.

B0luLrm.jpg

How do you even caption that shit ? The look on Stipe's face.

I wonder if the pic is legit ? Stipe looks to be a little too upright. To sit up like that likely wakes Weidman. It's hard to imagine that Stipe normally sits in that position. Long enough for somebody to fall asleep on his shoulder.

Jeebus, bro...

You're the baddest man on the planet.

Get your shit together.

Thanks TS.
doesnt that make it kind of... cooler?

the baddest man on the planet is a silly goose that you can hang out and will make himself look like a stupid, flaming gay fairy to strangers in order to have fun and make people laugh.

miocic has such a punchable personality

Back