UFC 209: Woodley vs Thompson 2 Media Conference Call Feb. 23 at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

During the UFC 209 conference call, UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, Stephen Thompson, Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson will answer questions from the media Thursday afternoon. The video is expected to begin above at 5 p.m. ET.

Hope my boy calls out dat latent racism.

Even when I call him my boy. No exceptions

Hopefully more questions for Khabib and Tony. Don't care about what Wonderboy and Woodley have to say. Hopefully nobody asks Woodley any questions. Would be hilarious.

Hopefully more questions for Khabib and Tony. Don't care about what Wonderboy and Woodley have to say. Hopefully nobody asks Woodley any questions. Would be hilarious.
I'm a Woodley fan, but that would be fuckin funny, haha.

I give Woodley credit though...he's tied more Sherdogger's panties into knots than any other recent champ, for sure. For a guy who in his own way doesn't really "get it", on some deeper level he understand the psychology of MMA fans to an extreme degree.

Thanks @shonuf . Want to hear Woodley talking about being the GOAT and then get KTFO by Wonderboy March 4th!!!

Thanks @shonuf . Want to hear Woodley talking about being the GOAT and then get KTFO by Wonderboy March 4th!!!
I like WB and Woodley both...but c'mon, WB got his fucking ass kicked that first fight. You can argue for a draw on points, but if that was a real fight, only Woodley could be considered the winner.

I like WB and Woodley both...but c'mon, WB got his fucking ass kicked that first fight. You can argue for a draw on points, but if that was a real fight, only Woodley could be considered the winner.
I know. But Wonderboy now has the Sherdog Q-A magic on his side. ;)

FULL ARGUMENT Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson GO AT EACHOTHER on UFC 209 Conference Call

Back