When Mcgregor was Holloway's age

alaskamma

Risk it for the biscuit
@Blue
Reaction score
When he was 25 he was just breaking into the UFC scene and fighting 21 year olds with a 2-2 UFC record (Holloway).

Holloway is 25 now, is on a 10 fight win streak that includes absolutely destroying 2 former featherweight title challengers and being the first person in history to stop Anthony Pettis when Pettis wouldn't even make weight for the fight. He never claimed Pettis was "3 times bigger than him though" lol

Not posting this hating on Conor, so there's no need to come in here fondling his nuts slurping up the last of his cum.
I'm just pointing out how insanely good Holloway is for how young he is.

Well Max has been fighting for coming up 7 years.

Yeah, you don't seem to be hating on Conor at all...

When Jon Jones was 25 he was already the GOAT. He is now 29 and still is the GOAT. This is the difference between someone GREAT like Jones and two club fighters like Connor and Holloway

i hope there is a rematch some day. i doubt there will be. sucks to be me i guess.

When he was 25 he was just breaking into the UFC scene and fighting 21 year olds with a 2-2 UFC record (Holloway).

Holloway is 25 now, is on a 10 fight win streak that includes absolutely destroying 2 former featherweight title challengers and being the first person in history to stop Anthony Pettis when Pettis wouldn't even make weight for the fight. He never claimed Pettis was "3 times bigger than him though" lol

Not posting this hating on Conor, so there's no need to come in here fondling his nuts slurping up the last of his cum.
I'm just pointing out how insanely good Holloway is for how young he is.

So do you think Hideaway has improved enough to surpass Conor?

Not posting this hating on Conor

Except you kinda are.

there's no need to come in here fondling his nuts slurping up the last of his cum
Projecting latent Homosexual desires much?
{<huh}

the-jesus-big-lebowski-ball-lick-sports-tonges.gif

When Muhammad Ali was 22 he was the heavyweight champion of the world and when mike Tyson was 20 he was the heavyweight champion of the world. These D level manlet athletes need to pick up the pace. Am I sherdogging right?

When Jon Jones was 25 he was already the GOAT. He is now 29 and still is the GOAT. This is the difference between someone GREAT like Jones and two club fighters like Connor and Holloway
Jones might be the goat but calling Holloway and Conor club fighters is immature ignorant and bias.
What are you 11?

Notes for those who felt this was tldr:

- Makes hateful statement against Conor.

- Says he's not making hateful statements against Conor.

- Proceeds to make hateful statement against Conor fans.

When Muhammad Ali was 22 he was the heavyweight champion of the world and when mike Tyson was 20 he was the heavyweight champion of the world. These D level manlet athletes need to pick up the pace. Am I sherdogging right?

Simon Biles owned women's gymnastics from age 15 on, which puts Ali & Tyson into the 'D level athlete' category as well.

bam!

So do you think Hideaway has improved enough to surpass Conor?
Hopefully we will see sometime soon. He has improved exponentially, and has the correct weapons to beat Conor: Great Movement, Awesome Cardio, and an iron chin.

-Fondling nuts.

please quote TSs hateful statements against Conor. i missed them.

Jones might be the goat but calling Holloway and Conor club fighters is immature ignorant and bias.
What are you 11?

I don't think he actually knows what the term club fighter means, he just thought it would make him sound cool

Oh I'm hating on Conor nuthuggers, no denying that. But just pointing out that Conor was no where near as good at 25 as Holloway is more just pointing to Holloway's potential than hating on Conor....

Back