What happened to Ronda's Appearance?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This podcast Is from before she joined the UFC, she honestly looked pretty good here.

GettyImages-451749982.jpg

What happened? Did she just stop caring about her diet / nutrition game? Seems like her appearance has changed dramatically over the years.

Most women don't age like wine, which sucks for them since its the most important asset to them.

Shes morphing into her final form..
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
People age. She was in her mid 20's then she's 30 now.

I'm glad that Sherdog has fighter bashing rules in place.

Well post a picture of yourself before and after and let us judge you.

If you're 12 I apologize don't post your picture. There are creepers here.

This podcast Is from before she joined the UFC, she honestly looked pretty good here.

GettyImages-451749982.jpg

What happened? Did she just stop caring about her diet / nutrition game? Seems like her appearance has changed dramatically over the years.

Make up can make swamp donkeys look like models?

She's never been particularly attractive. Some pictures look better than others due to make-up, clothes and hair. Women are good at using those things to appear more attractive.

usa-today-3132166.0.jpg

She stopped lifting weights and doing heavy cardio she said and switched to just body weight stuff.

She used to be lean and looked nice. Now she looks like someone that either used to train or trains very little, doesn't watch their diet and just cuts weight.

She looked better for the Nunes fight but it looks like she just put a bunch of muscle on rather than leaning out and looking fit. It just doesn't wear on her well.

pro tip: you know that tight body girl you used to tap on in your 20's? she isn't going to stay that way.

She's never been particularly attractive. Some pictures look better than others due to make-up, clothes and hair. Women are good at using those things to appear more attractive.

usa-today-3132166.0.jpg
Well, I have a bit of experience In nutrition. I think most people would be surprised how dramatically the face can change according to what they eat. Makeup can only do so much

What I think Is after she got some money and fame, she probably stopped being as disciplined on her diet compared with when she was a young hungry up and comer who hadn't fought In the UFC yet.

Last edited:
Back