Tyron Woodley is a pretty remarkable story

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
One of 13 children to a single mother, stud D1 College wrestler, graduated majoring in Agricultural Economics and is now UFC world champion. Got a hot body too.

006_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

In before gif of Nate KOing Woodley.

"Tyron is playing a game of high stakes chess with a Chess Master."

CavernousHonoredEasternnewt.gif

Then why is he always trying to come off as such a victim?

Well, sometimes, when people have a difficult upbringing and a sense that they pulled them selves up by the bootstraps in a society that treats /are told treats them like a 2nd class citizen (Not that there is a practical difference, those comments are not produced from a void. Segregation is in living memory) due to the color of ones skin it can put a chip on their shoulder.

This isn't to say that Tyron's rhetoric can't get tiresome and often somewhat sophomoric. But its far from difficult to understand.

One of 13 children to a single mother, stud D1 College wrestler, graduated majoring in Agricultural Economics and is now UFC world champion. Got a hot body too.

That might be racist.

Loads of people have a good story.
Stop whining about it

Single mom... 13 kids???

How many times do you have to get it wrong before you get it right?

Or was she just...

Nevermind.

"Tyron is playing a game of high stakes chess with a Chess Master."

CavernousHonoredEasternnewt.gif
2-3 inches lower and Thompson is eating threw a straw for a few weeks. What a brutal right hand, didn't even land in the sweet spot and almost got the job done.

Single mom... 13 kids???

How many times do you have to get it wrong before you get it right?

Or was she just...

Nevermind.
Seriously. WTF?! Most people on the right are saying (and they may be on to something) that single mothers is the single biggest problem in Black communities. Hard to argue. Im a big Woodley fan though. Even with all of his race bating and stuff. I like the guy.

2-3 inches lower and Thompson is eating threw a straw for a few weeks. What a brutal right hand, didn't even land in the sweet spot and almost got the job done.

My thoughts exactly everytime i see that punch land .. Not a fan of woodley think he can be pretty petty at times and crybaby back bitch about alot of stuff.. BUT woo the power in his right. That landed on the fucking forehead lol

Agricultural Economics... rofl....

My thoughts exactly everytime i see that punch land .. Not a fan of woodley think he can be pretty petty at times and crybaby back bitch about alot of stuff.. BUT woo the power in his right. That landed on the fucking forehead lol

It looked like it caught him right on the temple. It would be kind of funny if you could edit Woodley out of it & loop that gif to make a Thompson dance out of it.

Back