Are Sherdoggers in the minority when it comes to their thoughts on WMMA?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I don't hate it as much as a lot of other posters and I will admit there are about 8 girls at 115 pounds and 4 or 5 at 135 pounds whose fights I like watching.

It could actually be very popular with the casual fanbase.

When they stop giving them preferred treatment and make them fight shirtless like men... I'll watch.

<{ziddy1}>

WME only likes it because women get paid drastically less and produce better primetime television ratings. That and institutional feminism.

Get over to /r/mma and ask them what they think then report back?

Just for the record I skip all women's fights except Ronda's hoping to see her knocked unconscious

Casuals aren't elitists like Sherdoggers so they probably don't care about most of WMMA (along with 90% of male fighters) and will just maybe have a few favorites and enjoy the fights between non-favorites that are exciting.

I hate Wmma but casuals don't seem to mind it.. whatever helps grow the sport
I'm also pretty sexist, so theres that

Does anyone here follow WWE? It's like the angry smarks on the Internet hating on Roman Reigns yet women, children and casuals love him.

I like most WMMA fights. But some fights suck just like the men. @Drake

Casuals aren't elitists like Sherdoggers so they probably don't care about most of WMMA (along with 90% of male fighters) and will just maybe have a few favorites and enjoy the fights between non-favorites that are exciting.

I'd wager that this is completely accurate.

I enjoy WMMA fight same as man if they can deliver same level of technique and brutality.

And you cant see this very often.

I enjoy watching Jedrzejczyk, Schevchenko, Kowalkiewicz, Cyborg, Nunes, Namajunas is badass i enjoy her fights.

There are just not many girls that can actually fight good.

Next in line is transgender mma. Caitlyn Jenner vs. Laverne Cox for the inaugural TMMA title.

I don't hate it as much as a lot of other posters and I will admit there are about 8 girls at 115 pounds and 4 or 5 at 135 pounds whose fights I like watching.

It could actually be very popular with the casual fanbase.

When I go to bars to watch the fights they seem to get as much attention on them as the men-- typically based on how hot (or not) they are. It reminds me of how women who weren't really into MMA would enjoy watching *certain* fights 10 years go

I'm a fan of both fighting and women so I don't hate it.
I have two daughters and I don't want either to fight, but I do encourage them to compete in sports. Females may not have the same athletic ability but many do have great competitive fires.

With that said, keep them earlier in the card. Not many are ready for main cards let alone main events.

Cyborg is the correct answer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back