Nikita Krylov signed 2 years long contract with Russian 'Fight Nights' promotion

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Happening right now on Fight Nights event.

Meh he's still very young.

Hopefully they bring him back when WME is forced to sell the UFC in a couple years to a TRUE MMA knowledgeable company.

***Sakikabaras investors cough cough****

Meh he's still very young.

Hopefully they bring him back when WME is forced to sell the UFC in a couple years to a TRUE MMA knowledgeable company.

***Sakikabaras investors cough cough****

latest

I preferred Al Capone to The Miner.

Good to see he got picked up by someone. To bad it won't be against any real talent. But if the money is right, who gives two turtle shits.

I really enoyed his fights. Lhw needed new blood and they let him and misha.

Instead of getting excited to see what great new fighters the UFC has signed, now we get to look forward to what great fighters the UFC has let go.

The real fucked up thing...

The last guy to beat him was Cirkunov. And he's fucking gone, too.

I really don't understand how in such a weak division. You just toss promising contenders away. I see no rhyme, or reason, here.

Belletor is gonna get all the UFC free agents. Oh wait....guess not

Last edited:
Good riddance.

We have no place for exciting, young prospects in the UFC. We like our fighters old and past it.

Who in da fook is he going to fight over there for 2 years?

Fun fighter to watch, but people should stop overrating him. His best win is old Ed Herman.

Fight Night's light heavyweight roaster is very weak... I don't know, who can match with Krylow here... I think he temporary moving up to heavyweight and can collide against Minakow (who never checked by high quality opposition)... Or if UFC releasing Abdul Karim Edilov, and he (Karim) is choosing FN instead of Akhmat or ACB - it's gonna be the great contest with prehistory

Fight Night's light heavyweight roaster is very weak... I don't know, who can match with Krylow here... I think he temporary moving up to heavyweight and can collide against Minakow (who never checked by high quality opposition)... Or if UFC releasing Abdul Karim Edilov, and he (Karim) is choosing FN instead of Akhmat or ACB - it's gonna be the great contest with prehistory
<36>
Dad Bod Minakov got rocked on the feet just now by DJ Linderman.

<36>
Dad Bod Minakov got rocked on the feet just now by DJ Linderman.
Just see his terrible performance right now. You absolutely right, +1
In addition - he gassed out pretty early

Back