Prediction: GSP vs Hendricks 2 for MW Title

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think GSP will beat Bisping in his comeback fight. Hendricks will win his next fight against someone like Jacare or Rockhold and this will set up one of the biggest rematches in UFC history.

Jones vs Cormier isn't big enough for you?

Neither GSP or Hendricks is

getting close to the MW title as long as

Yoel, Jacare, Luke & Weidman are fighting.

Nah Hendricks didn't look that good in his last fight he's got a lot of work to do

Neither GSP or Hendricks is

getting close to the MW title as long as

Yoel, Jacare, Luke & Weidman are fighting.

Hendricks isn't, but GSP is if he wants the fight. WME-IMG will match him against Bisping so fast and there isn't a goddamn thing Romero can do about it. It's a number 1 boolshit fight but they'll make it and you know it.

I think GSP will beat Bisping in his comeback fight. Hendricks will win his next fight against someone like Jacare or Rockhold and this will set up one of the biggest rematches in UFC history.
\Hendricks has 1 win in years ans he deserves a title shot? What shit are you smoking because i want some. GSP has yet to return and if he is any worse then his last fight, Bisping mauls him. Hendricks has looked like an amateur since his post usada days.

You think Hendricks would beat Jacare or Rockhold????? That's the most ridiculous thing about this post to me

GSP has been out too long to have a good chance against a bigger, active, well rounded champion who is the KING OF MMA.

I think GSP wants an immediate rematch with Hendricks.

Hendricks is nothing like himself and GSP is fresh and hasn't been getting tested regularly

Lol at Hendricks beating Jacare or Rockhold.

You're thread incinuates that Hendricks will be matched up against someone like Luke or Jacare and even crazier it assumes he would win such a matchup. What the fuck is going on?
katyperry-gifs-monkey.gif

You're thread incinuates that Hendricks will be matched up against someone like Luke or Jacare and even crazier it assumes he would win such a matchup. What the fuck is going on?
katyperry-gifs-monkey.gif

My prediction is bold

GSP does have a chance at beating Bisping, but 108.8% WW Hendricks is not going past legit MW´s like Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman or Romero.

You think Hendricks would beat Jacare or Rockhold????? That's the most ridiculous thing about this post to me
This.
He just had a close fight with an average middleweight in Lombard. Jacare and Rockhold are several levels above that.

I seriously doubt Hendricks beats guys like Romero, Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman...much bigger/leaner frames wherein Hendricks is a small/stocky dude. All of whom I listed have great wrestling/ground games with great striking.

This is my theory....

GSP vs. Bisping. GSP wins. GSP goes back down to WW against the WW champ (either Thompson or Woodley) and wins, becoming the 2nd in UFC history to hold 2 belts at the same time. The UFC sets up a mega fight with gorilla chest at WW to see who is the best two division champ but giving Conor the opportunity to become the first 3 division champ. What a story line!

Beating a few champs doesn't qualify i guess.
hmm, beating an old post usada machida, and beating an anderson that was clowning and practially gave weidman 2 undeserved wins, yeah, not legit. Got starched by Cockhold and Yoel. On top of that, his back is shit (unfortunately). He's done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back