Jorge Masvidal "Your favorite fighter is a p&ssy"

MMAPurity

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I love this kid. He is exactly what the UFC needs right now. REALNESS. The UFC has always tried to tell the fans who the "best" fighters are. Trying to mimic "REAL" they end up forcing it down the fans throats. We all know the UFC rankings are a complete joke.The fans want equality and fairness for their favorite fighter. THIS GUY is bad ass ---> http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...ight-division-favorite-fighter-probably-pssy/

“If something crazy happened to me, and I couldn’t continue fighting, people might be like ‘oh well he only got to fight one guy that was ranked’…That’s not my fault,” a frustrated Masvidal explained. “I’ve been here, trying to fight the best in the world, they’re just not trying to fight me. Yo, I’m going to say this right now to everybody listening: your favorite fighter is probably a pussy.”

“How is it that we’re in the business of fighting, and I can’t get somebody to fight me when I’m ranked myself number five?” he continued. “I’m trying to fight other guys that are ranked so that one of us can move closer toward the title. Is that not what we’re doing here? What’s with all this picking and choosing? It’s mind-blowing.”

Masvidal keeping it real.

Last edited:
Did anyone ask him who was the pussy in his fight with Al Iaquinta? Because he ran like a pussy in that last round, and that's why the judges gave it to Al.

Meathead with a huge ego and will inevitably get rekt soon when he has to go against the very best in the division.

No they are not

Everyone is ducking Jorge cause he is the real deal.

my favorite fighter happens to be Ralphael Assuncao and he beat Masvidals ass..

Did anyone ask him who was the pussy in his fight with Al Iaquinta? Because he ran like a pussy in that last round, and that's why the judges gave it to Al.

Meh I thought he did enough for the win.

I like that Semtex fellow

017_Paul_Daley_vs_Jorge_Masvidal.jpg

Fighting has a cerebral component to it, so he is exaggerating calling fighters "pussy."

The sport is evolving, and so are the politics.

We are beginning to see more and more that (1) exciting performances (2) skin color (3) English language proficiency (4) country of nationality and etc play key roles in how many fights a fighter needs to win in the UFC to get a title shot.

Joanna Champion moved to ATT because she realized she needs to attract more American fans. Gegard Mousasi has acknowledged that the UFC prefers guys like Rockhold and Weidman to be champions, because they are Americans who speak English.

This is a business dictated by the fan base, and the fan base wants the champs to be people "who look like them and talk like them" (Dana White's words).

Fighters who don't fit the right profile need to accept it, and make moves accordingly.

He wasn't talking about Mike Perry or any of the Platinum Nation when he said that.

“If something crazy happened to me, and I couldn’t continue fighting, people might be like ‘oh well he only got to fight one guy that was ranked’…That’s not my fault,” a frustrated Masvidal explained. “I’ve been here, trying to fight the best in the world, they’re just not trying to fight me. Yo, I’m going to say this right now to everybody listening: your favorite fighter is probably a pussy.”

“How is it that we’re in the business of fighting, and I can’t get somebody to fight me when I’m ranked myself number five?” he continued. “I’m trying to fight other guys that are ranked so that one of us can move closer toward the title. Is that not what we’re doing here? What’s with all this picking and choosing? It’s mind-blowing.”

Masvidal keeping it real.

That's what's up. Love this dude.

Back