Will we see more Joe Martinez at UFC events?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Buffer is not getting any younger and Joe Martinez was at Halifax, will we see this more often?

ULdpDnF.jpg

Martinez has done seven UFC events starting at TUF 16 Finale (Dec, 2012).

I'd be OK if he completely replaced Bufferoni.

No one is getting any younger it is just how the second law of thermodynamics works, leave Bruce alone

I hope so!!, Joe Martinez is much better, he has such a smooth voice, he is a real pro. Buffer just shouts and screams, he doesn't have a smooth pro voice like Joe. I used to love Joe in WEC, he was awesome, I hope UFC will use him a lot more, he is one of the things I miss about WEC.

Hope so.

His screaming, like Buffers, always makes me LOL.

Hope so. Martinez gets me pumped while Buffer makes me tune out.

He has his own style and it's pretty good too. I wouldn't mind him doing all the Fox cards while Buffer does the PPVs

Bruce is a clown compared to his A-level brother Michael.

As usual, UFC taking actual A-level sports sloppy, half-brother seconds.

i hate buffer. can't wait for that guy to finally go.

I won't mind. He's smooth and has a great voice.

I prefer Buffer

Martinez sounds like he's calling the bingo half the time he's a bit dull

However, for the main event when he said "The fighters are ready, the judges are ready, the fans around the world are ready, Canada...ARE YOU READYYYYY!?" was really cool

Probably don't want to pay Buffer for the small Fight Nights anymore, probably much cheaper to have Martinez do em, and Buff will just do PPV's and FOX cards.

I'd be OK with this, I think Martinez is great

the Fighters are Ready, the Fans are Ready, UFC......Make some Noise if You Arrrreeee Ready!

Back