Is Thiago "Marreta" Santos the most terrifying kicker since CroCop?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Marreta kicks like a mule! What u guys say?

pelea5.gif

0-35846

That guy is a beast. I expect big things from him.

That guy is a beast. I expect big things from him.

Hmm, why do you think that? I think he is decent and exciting when matched up correctly, but I don't really expect big things from him. I see him floating around the #15-#25 in the UFC MW division.

Hmm, why do you think that? I think he is decent and exciting when matched up correctly, but I don't really expect big things from him. I see him floating around the #15-#25 in the UFC MW division.
Just think he has the skillset to make the top 10. Not saying he would be champ.

Sleepy Mousasi destroyed this guy with such an ease. Santos will never be close to title contention.

Just think he has the skillset to make the top 10. Not saying he would be champ.

Okay, that's realistic. Big things sounds like he's a guy for the Top 5, which I don't see. They should give him someone like Boetsch, he is ranked #14 and not thaaat bad of a matchup, could be exciting. Too bad Alvey is already booked.

Okay, that's realistic. Big things sounds like he's a guy for the Top 5, which I don't see. They should give him someone like Boetsch, he is ranked #14 and not thaaat bad of a matchup, could be exciting. Too bad Alvey is already booked.
Would love to see him against Boetsch. Both bring it.

No idea how he makes 185. Anyone else think it was a bit of an early stoppage against Marshman

No idea how he makes 185. Anyone else think it was a bit of an early stoppage against Marshman
while i do believe the stoppage was a tad early, if the ref let it continue, he would have eventually finished him seconds later imo.

No, Barboza and Larkin are better kickers

Barboza is soild for sure, and I wouldn't want to get in front of Cerrone's kicks, either.

Has a lot of talent and a good long frame for striking. Too bad he's already 33 with all that potential. Barboza is a K-1 level striker (quite literally, as he was invited) though. Santos isn't as good nor as varied, but still good.

Sleepy Mousasi destroyed this guy with such an ease. Santos will never be close to title contention.
Hall destroyed Mousasi too... Does that mean Mousasi will never be close to title contention?
0Xd912.gif

Hall destroyed Mousasi too... Does that mean Mousasi will never be close to title contention?
0Xd912.gif

That was a flukish win. Why don't you post the result of their second fight?:)

Mousasi OUTCLASSED Santos. Every sane MMA enthusiast knows this.

tumblr_olp7zphRxC1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Always excited to see Santos fight. I think he made a really good career move when he decided to join ATT recently. They do an amazing job with fighters who have good striking but a limited wrestling/ground game. Can't wait to see him back!

Imo he's also one of the more intimidating fighters on the MW roster, after Yoel ofcourse. The guy is a huge MW and build like a rock.

Back