Joe Rogan is getting more intolerable by the day

Mrhightower11

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I value all of what he has done for MMA, however he is becoming more and more irritating as of late. I mean as one ages they certainly becomes more stubborn. I'm sure steroids (I'm speculating of course) and unfathomable amounts of THC assist in the process. If you listen to the JRE, which I used to - you can tell that he is most certainly highly intelligent, but frequently punches above his weight when arguing. It is actually kind of laughable when he begins to argue scientifically, because he clearly has only very surface level knowledge and glosses over the actual details. He also frequently engages in bully-like tactics where he just yells and curses at people he is "debating" with, which is made worse because you can tell he completely lacks the awareness of how he comes of to people even with a neutral stand on the topic. Society is full of smooth talking super opinionated pseudo intellectuals and JR is simply just the poster boy for these people.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

Why so serious? He's just an UFC commentator. We've plenty of those.

Late to the party. Been saying this since his obsession with Lesnar.

he's playing it up. Those "debates" turn into the highest viewed videos.

I know Rogan is part of the UFC, but this isn't even related to him doing commentary.

Ban.

Racist.

Rogan is so intolerable, Ilisten to him on hours long podcast.
/thread

White belts are getting more intolerable by the day.

You made a new account just to bitch about Joe Rogan on an MMA forum.

Never liked him but he probably has more fans than any of the fighters.

His guests are cool frequently tho. Gavin McInnes and Stephen Crowder are GOAT. Don't care for that black science guy shill tho

Hes like the stoner douche who just realized hes getting old.

Now hes a washed up stoner douche

I value all of what he has done for MMA, however he is becoming more and more irritating as of late. I mean as one ages they certainly becomes more stubborn. I'm sure steroids (I'm speculating of course) and unfathomable amounts of THC assist in the process. If you listen to the JRE, which I used to - you can tell that he is most certainly highly intelligent, but frequently punches above his weight when arguing. It is actually kind of laughable when he begins to argue scientifically, because he clearly has only very surface level knowledge and glosses over the actual details. He also frequently engages in bully-like tactics where he just yells and curses at people he is "debating" with, which is made worse because you can tell he completely lacks the awareness of how he comes of to people even with a neutral stand on the topic. Society is full of smooth talking super opinionated pseudo intellectuals and JR is simply just the poster boy for these people.

Why is he a poster boy?

I don't know anyone that thinks everything he says is the gospel.

rogan remembers what his guests tell him, then regurgitates it to other people and begins to think that he's then an expert. it could be that a lot of what he says is true, but it's not enough to remember stats if you don't understand a subject on a deep-level, and so he ends up arguing with people who often do have that deep-level of knowledge. plus, if you only get an opinion on a topic from one source, it's not a very well-rounded opinion. that's what i've been noticing a lot in many of the recent podcasts of at least the past year.

Back