Should Jessica Eye get cut?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
#14 Jessica Eye

YmtmIW0.png

Lauren "Who?" Murphy:
“I don’t have anything personal against Jessica Eye, it’s just what the f*ck — if you’re on a four-fight losing streak, how the f*ck do you still have a UFC contract?” Murphy said in the video.” And how the f*ck are you still in the rankings? Four. Fight. Losing. Streak. Did you see the list of guys they cut last week? Some of them were on a one-fight losing streak.

“F*ck man. It’s just not fair. It’s crazy how unfair it is.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/2...hown-to-jessica-eye-engages-in-twitter-battle

Last edited:
Yeah, Eye, Smith and a shit load of other WMMA frauds that can't win anymore.

I'd like to hear a good argument for why she hasn't been cut.
Think the only answer is to keep a full stable.

That slide is really conspicuous.

She isn't UFC caliber, that's for sure.

I'd like to hear a good argument for why she hasn't been cut.
Think the only answer is to keep a full stable.
Same argument as to why Giblert and Arlovski haven't been cut.

Eye has only lost to good fighters aside from maybe Bethe, it's also possible all the grapplefucks from before had turned her timid against McMann and Bethe and she could rebound with a drop in competition.

No.

Decisions aren't real losses.

Deal with it.

Yes. But not before one last weigh-in

sara-mcmann-and-jessica-eye-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-the-picture-id535048876

Same argument as to why Giblert and Arlovski haven't been cut.

Eye has only lost to good fighters aside from maybe Bethe, it's also possible all the grapplefucks from before had turned her timid against McMann and Bethe and she could rebound with a drop in competition.

Win or lose her fights have been boring as shit. She doesn't add anything of value to the division.

No she should not be. This is a sport that is not, nor will it ever be built on nothing but in octagon merit. She is a recognizable name in a much smaller division than any of those guys who were cut/contract expired. MMA fans are so fickle. Cryin about Horigucci leaving but when he was here cryin about how no one cares about 125ers.

She's reaching Jessamyn Duke territory. Cut her before it's too late.

based on merit, yes but im guessing she just says yes to whatever fight/pay they decide to give her so she's easy to work with plus dat ass

Back