What's Going on With Josh Barnett?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Anyone hear what his situation is regarding his most recent PED violation? It's been months since he got popped and I haven't seen or heard anything in mma media.

Personally, I think he'll be suspended at least 2 years, most likely ending his UFC career (possibly his mma career).

He just got caught for the 4th time. He should go back to Japan where the drug testing is a little easier.

He just got caught for the 4th time. He should go back to Japan where the drug testing is a little easier.

Is it 4th? I thought it was 5th? But yeah he should just head to Rizin

Yeah bro,

The Japanese are much more organised and efficient, they probably give them a spreadsheet of the time they'll be showing up to the GYM for random tests.

Getting another slap on the wrist.

Barnett getting caught for PEDs is about as normal as Charlie Sheen banging a prostitute.

Getting another slap on the wrist.

Barnett getting caught for PEDs is about as normal as Charlie Sheen banging a prostitute.
Charlie Sheen is winning
charlie-superman-sheen.jpg

Barnett is done with the UFC. For good.
He can now go to the WWE or to Rizin (which is not much different).

Anyone hear what his situation is regarding his most recent PED violation? It's been months since he got popped and I haven't seen or heard anything in mma media.

Personally, I think he'll be suspended at least 2 years, most likely ending his UFC career (possibly his mma career).
He split from Erik Paulson and started his own academy, UWF-USA, dedicated to Professional Wrestling and Shootfighting.

https://www.facebook.com/uwfusa/

He split from Erik Paulson and started his own academy, UWF-USA, dedicated to Professional Wrestling and Shootfighting.

https://www.facebook.com/uwfusa/
Uwf-Usa
January 6 ·
We are part of the modern legacy of Shootfighting and Catch Wrestling. We are UWF-USA!

We are professional fighting and wrestling team based out of Southern California and our roots are directly from the Japanese Shootfighting and Professional Wrestling scene which gave rise to modern MMA today.

Our lineage is descended from legends like Billy Robinson, Karl Gotch which even lead to modern MMA pioneers like Erik Paulson and Matt Hume who have also helped form our fighting IQ and style.

We fight all over the world and seek the challenges of combat! We are UWF-USA!

Rizin will probably take him, done in the UFC and us for sure

How come Josh Barnett always gets popped for PEDs but looks like shit?

How come Josh Barnett always gets popped for PEDs but looks like shit?

Some people never show the effects of what they use... Take Rob Ford and crack for example. Fattest crack addict i've recently seen before he died

prostitution being illegal is one of the worst things ever.

Back