Are Mike Perry and Alex Nicholson pissed at the UFC or other UFC fighters?

Kristian82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As everyone on Sherdog knows, Mike Perry is desperate for a fight and has called out half the Welterweight division - yet there is no response. It appears, no one wants to fight his Spartan brethren Alex Nicholson either. I spotted these two tweets from the two of them over the last few days and that is what brought me to the conclusion that they are either pissed at the UFC or the other UFC fighters. What do you think Sherdog?

In my opinion, Perry seems particularly pissed off and that is not a man that you want to piss off.

Perry seems particularly pissed off and that is not a man that you want to piss off.
tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

If he gets out of hand, they can call a part time male model to rough him up.

SHOULD Have fought instead of running away in that third round against Jouban to avoid getting knocked out.

Time to resign Misha and give Nicholson the rematch we would all love to see.

56ba37fe7b881_UFC1.jpg

Sincerely Nicholson is as bad as it gets...

Is a miracle he's still signed.

The problem may be that no one can decipher what they're talking about?

And not many really care, either..

Maybe Alex should have watched his mouth when cornering his own partner during a fight. He should have been grateful that he still has a job and just got a warning while other fighters got fired for less for making van jokes on twitter

It's a bit like the Artem Lobov situation, a favour to Mike so to speak.
Must be.

If Mike changed camps and trained with good stand up coaches, he would unlock his potential...Nicholson..jesus christ. He gotta work in a shit load of things.

These dudes come directly out of a Tom Green or Trailer Park Boys type skit. I love it, LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back