MMA vs Boxing Event

TheWalrusNo9

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
McGregor and Mayweather are pushing hard for the massive spectacle of an event it would be if they ever fought. Roy Jones Jr. and Anderson are also pushing to co-headline the event. This got me thinking why not just make an entire event of MMA vs Boxing out of it? Could even do some MMA rules and some boxing rules just to mix it up.

Here are some ideas for the FANTASY event.

Mayweather vs McGregor
Anderson vs Roy Jones Jr.

Those are the for sure fights. Here are some other fighters who could potentially try it out.

Stipe, JDS, Vitor, Holly Holm & Mike Perry

Would be cool to just make it a combat sports celebration and do Kickboxing, MMA and Boxing. You could really do some fun matches spread out among all the different disciplines.

+1 for mentioning Platinum Perry. Everything else was subpar.

giphy.gif

Cody had a decent Amateur boxing record and seems to have one of the best hands in MMA as of today, but any elite boxer around his weight class would school him imo, just like Floyd will school Conor.

Having said that, i would damn sure watch it.

Cody had a decent Amateur boxing record and seems to have one of the best hands in MMA as of today, but any elite boxer around his weight class would school him imo, just like Floyd will school Conor.

Having said that, i would damn sure watch it.

Cody Mackenzie just got torched in a boxing match breh

Back