UFC returning to its roots.

Grill master

Hardest hitting 245 pounder on Sherdog
@Black
Reaction score
I would love to see the next season of the ultimate fighter take step back and look to re-establish the original format of the UFC for a 1 off season. I propose they go with a 4 team format with each team consisting of a single martial art.

Example.

TEAM 1 - BJJ
TEAM 2 - BOXING
TEAM 3 - WRESTLING
TEAM 4 - KICKBOXING

Depending on the budget the new owners want to put into the show, with a stack of cash you could get some decently ranked boxers, BJJ black belts, Olympic wrestlers and highly ranked kickboxers.

Throw in some charismatic coaches like Floyd mayweather Snr, bring in the original champion Royce Gracie to coach the BBJ team, Bork Lesnar and Badr Hard to round our the coaching staff. With some alcohol and martial art rivalry bravado, watch the place implode with drama and bring in big viewer numbers.

Plan B would be to bring in the Big Gun to reignite the fans passion in TUF.

TLzaVKwwMU_6wFFrlycKbBctuUqLR4rF4ORMQ2p-CRK5em8x8pXktOvbjrowdaJGthKT-_8prGjc_1r_H5nefIUrp3pmxHoB4X9fF7_AsO0CP8DXAkMmI9srmFTaJg-zrlY4DgeoWgJhBOXS64RBtpn08PzhvVWWlIfbWelkPszoml_6PzTxC-dM=w320-h180-nc

That GIF makes me realize why It's so easy to understand why so many people scream FIX after watching some UFC fights, I don't think they realize how genuinely bad some fighters are

It would just make the single martial art practitioners learn other martial arts to defend against the others.

It would be a sped up, watered down simulation of the evolution of the UFC and that honestly doesnt sound good.

It would just make the single martial art practitioners learn other martial arts to defend against the others.

It would be a sped up, watered down simulation of the evolution of the UFC and that honestly doesnt sound good.

But ultimately they would still be relying on their base fundamentals because they wouldn't have enough time to truly learn and master the new techniques. The whole purpose of the original UFC was to pit each matrial art against each other to see what was most effective, this would be a throw back to those days.

You'd have established names from each martial art to being in their existing fan base and wouldn't you find it intriguing to see how the match ups would play out in 2017?

I think this idea trumps the normal and failing format the show has used in the past. What else could they do to breath new life into the shit show its become?

But ultimately they would still be relying on their base fundamentals because they wouldn't have enough time to truly learn and master the new techniques. The whole purpose of the original UFC was to pit each matrial art against each other to see what was most effective, this would be a throw back to those days.

You'd have established names from each martial art to being in their existing fan base and wouldn't you find it intriguing to see how the match ups would play out in 2017?

I think this idea trumps the normal and failing format the show has used in the past. What else could they do to breath new life into the shit show its become?

It may sound generic but BJJ would most likely win, if not then wrestling with basic BJJ and boxing would win.

The results would probably be the same.

It may sound generic but BJJ would most likely win, if not then wrestling with basic BJJ and boxing would win.

The results would probably be the same.

That's the interesting part imo. It's all very dependant on the level of the contestants in their respective trade but I think boxing and kickboxing would fare far better in 2017 compared to UFC1.

Give Dana back his hair and crooked teeth and all things would be right in this world

Give Dana back his hair and crooked teeth and all things would be right in this world

Rogain would kill him and scalp him before the show makes it on air imo. Joe would do just about anything to get his flowing raven locks back again.

Rogain would kill him and scalp him before the show makes it on air imo. Joe would do just about anything to get his flowing raven locks back again.
Lol
"flowing raven locks" hahaha he was in denial for way too long

Lol
"flowing raven locks" hahaha he was in denial for way too long

I think he mentioned something on the JRE that he had surgery to have a false scalp and wig surgically implanted or something and it was dodgy as fuck. Most people look rugged and mean with a shaved head, I say embrace it.

<Fedor23>

I think he mentioned something on the JRE that he had surgery to have a false scalp and wig surgically implanted or something and it was dodgy as fuck. Most people look rugged and mean with a shaved head, I say embrace it.

<Fedor23>
I agree.
It is freaking hair. That is for women and certain animals in cold climate

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Grill master? More like peanut butter & jelly master.

You seriously went to the effort to make that video (Didn't watch) in response to my quote, fuck you're a sad cunt. It's strange seeing you without a yellow card for once too. I guess that's testament to your consistantly shit posts.

Are they going to continue with TUF ?

I heard they were going to kill it. Yet, it's happening again.

Fuck it... I'm not speculating.

I can't believe a word I hear from the UFC. So, I'm just going with the flow.

Back