who said no WMMA fights on UFC 209 ? Here you go

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
2 Fights added to UFC 209:

1) Albert Morales (6-1-1 MMA, 0-1-1 UFC) is slated to welcome CES MMA bantamweight champion Andre Soukhamthath (11-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC)

2) Cynthia Calvillo (3-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) meets “The Ultimate Fighter 23” finalist Amanda Cooper (2-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC) in a women’s strawweight bout.

Please tell me they aren't taking up main card spots.

Gotta make sure to let guys like Misha, Bader, Larkin, etc. walk so that they can sign these highly athletic and skilled wmma fighters.

Cooper looked fine in her last bout. Don't know anything about her opponent though.

Women named Albert and Andre are cool in my book. XD

Bit off topic but how about Cindy Dandois? Attractive blonde appears on UFC scene. What a shocker. It does look like she's a decent fighter though. I'm all for attractive fighters. Should be mandatory they all wear tops like Randa had on her last fight.

Soukhamthath is a bad motherfucker! One of his fights ago he had a nice 5th round knee KO after a war in the rounds before. Very happy they signed him.

Please tell me they aren't taking up main card spots.

Gotta make sure to let guys like Misha, Bader, Larkin, etc. walk so that they can sign these highly athletic and skilled wmma fighters.

After a couple of dropouts (Khabib injury incoming) they'll be headlining, bro.

Saving the whole card. #WomenOnTop #WMMA2SaveTheDay

Thanks for the heads up - definitely going to skip those 2 fights.

When you cancel Fight Pass, a poll option pops up asking why.
WMMA was it

I was kind of hoping LFA would put Calvillo/Dern together, but this is ok too.

Cooper looked fine in her last bout. Don't know anything about her opponent though.

Cynthia Calvillo is a teammate of Paige VanZant (i.e. trains out of Team Alpha Male).

Here's her most recent fight (starts at the 54 minute point):

Back