Diego Brandao throws oppenent into the air and catches him falling with a sick helicopter armbar(vid

Pretty cool. Diego is a good fighter, UFC caliber IMO, but also a nutcase.

Title more exciting than the finish.

Looks too much like Aldo

Nice move. But Brandao is an unstable piece of shit.

Man I have never seen that done outside of a gym and without a gi, that's a black belt putting a white belt in his place in their first BJJ class.
Can't believe he landed that in an MMA match, mad props. Other dude needs to take at least one BJJ lesson and that will never happen again

Amazing. Thanks for sharing that. That was a beautiful thing.

Sweet bjj. What would Rogan say? World class or some shit.

Connor+McGregor+Destroys+Diego+Brandao+UFN+Dublin+McGregor+vs.+Brandao.gif

That was fucking amazing. He's only a year of intensive pysco therapy away from a UFC return.

Pretty cool. Never seen that done before. His opponent was 20-1 with a couple decent wins too.

brandao2.gif

His finish of Bermudez was nice too, I think he was dropped shorty before this.

he is sneaky as fuck.

also, this crowd leaves americans, brazilians and irish people behind easily....they almost went full silent after he won.

If Diego can get 2-3 more fights/wins this year I think he gets back to the UFC. He has all the talent and athletic skills, just gotta figure out how to get his mental game to the next level.

Always a Brandao fan, shame he has some Thiago Silva issues. But when he's mentally on point he's a beast. Not championship caliber, but still top level. I always loved his BJJ. I loved his submission over Garza.

That was a huge win for him. Machaev is a good name to have on your resume.

Back