115 lbs.

Who will be the 115 lb champ a year from now?

• Total voters

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
Fresh off her huge victory, Randa Markos is poised to fight for the 115 lb. title. Some would argue that Jessica Andrade deserves the next shot. Either way, within the next year there is going to be a power struggle on top of the 115 lb. division with Andrade and Markos both coming for that title. 1 year from now, who do you think will be holding the crown?

Fresh off her huge victory, Randa Markos is poised to fight for the 115 lb. title. Some would argue that Jessica Andrade deserves the next shot. Either way, within the next year there is going to be a power struggle on top of the 115 lb. division with Andrade and Markos both coming for that title. 1 year from now, who do you think will be holding the crown?
It's got to be either JJ or Andrade. Confident in the little Polish lady but man Andrade is an ape of a woman and still young - plently of time to improve.

It's got to be either JJ or Andrade. Confident in the little Polish lady but man Andrade is an ape of a woman and still young - plently of time to improve.
Andrade is a fucking beast. I couldn't believe Hill was able to take all of that, but I think her power is going to be too much for anyone at 115.

Randa takes it from Andrade who takes it from JoJed :D

WARANDA! :p

randa-markos-carla-esparza-ufc-fight-night-105-3.jpg

jvvsYr.gif

Randa_Markos.gif

1470521937-MFThFrt.jpg

Brain tells me Joanna....

But my dick tells me jojo

<Goldie11>

Randa takes it from Andrade who takes it from JoJed :D

WARANDA! :p

randa-markos-carla-esparza-ufc-fight-night-105-3.jpg

jvvsYr.gif

Randa_Markos.gif

1470521937-MFThFrt.jpg
I thought we might get a wardrobe malfunction when she was jumping around right before the fight started

<{pray-uh}>

Definitely looking forward to JJ Andrade.

Is this a troll thread? Randa is 3-3 in UFC, whachyatalkinbout?

Is this a troll thread? Randa is 3-3 in UFC, whachyatalkinbout?
James-Franco-Seriously-WTF.gif

That's Junior's record in his last 6 too yet he's getting a title shot... :p
& 2 of those L's could/should very well be W's. Then there's her TUF wins.

Anyways, Randa will obviously have to win likely two more before a shot. (unless her next opponent is Claudia or something)

Randa's cleavage was A level in her fight with Esparza. Really distracting if I'm being honest.
That's what I'm saying, man. She's always had a banging bod, but I don't think I've ever noticed her rack as much as I did against Carla. It could also be just being in the cage with Carla made everything on her look 10X better

That's what I'm saying, man. She's always had a banging bod, but I don't think I've ever noticed her rack as much as I did against Carla. It could also be just being in the cage with Carla made everything on her look 10X better
It was what she was wearing combined with her weird fighting stance. Bent over at he hips at all times, like she was displaying the goods.

James-Franco-Seriously-WTF.gif

That's Junior's record in his last 6 too yet he's getting a title shot... :p
& 2 of those L's could/should very well be W's. Then there's her TUF wins.

Anyways, Randa will obviously have to win likely two more before a shot. (unless her next opponent is Claudia or something)
eb64398dcb.png

eb6440573c.png

She has a case in Penne fight only. She is 2-3 solid wins away from TS :p
#ynevo #easymoney #makeUFCgreatagain #115lbsdivisionmatters #heartofachampion

eb64398dcb.png

eb6440573c.png

She has a case in Penne fight only. She is 2-3 solid wins away from TS :p
#ynevo #easymoney #makeUFCgreatagain #115lbsdivisionmatters #heartofachampion
Was robbed vs KK, mang. Re-watch that first round. I'm tellin' ya.

Haha, Masvidal level hashtag game.

I don't think Randa would beat JJ or Andrade. In the inevitable Andrade/JJ fight I'll be leaning toward Andrade, she is a beast.

Back