Max Holloway Drinking Game

Ballsack Mcgee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you want to get drunk, listen to any Max Holloway interview and take a sip of beer (not a shot, I'm not trying to kill anyone) everytime he says "ya know". Good luck keeping up.

Cain is the final boss of this drinking game though

Last edited:
It's weird because I don't do this when speaking to people in every day life, but I've done a few interviews for local mma podcasts, and I've caught myself doing the same thing. Not as bad as max, but bad nonetheless.

I can't stop laughing at the Cain interview.
High af.

It's weird because I don't do this when speaking to people in every day life, but I've done a few interviews for local mma podcasts, and I've caught myself doing the same thing. Not as bad as max, but bad nonetheless.
Although being similar to Max or Cain isn't necessarily a bad thing for a fighter, right? :D

Public speaking is a bitch. Unless you just have that natural charisma, it's something you have to practice, which is probably weird as fuck when your just trying to be a fighter, ya know?

"you know, they're asking me do you know anything, and I say know, you know?"

That part had me in stitches. Thank you for transcribing, that's a feat in itself, you know.

This thread just shows how important is this universal need in human beings - that they are being heard and understood. That other people in fact know what they are saying.
So please guys, it's important - do know what they are saying!

Do you, (please god), know what I'm saying?
Like me and understand me ffs!

Last edited:
Cain is the final boss of this drinking game though

alcohol%20poison.jpg

Back