Chael discusses what really happened BTS with Fedor

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
On his Wednesday podcast, Chael said he was told in confidence on Friday that Mitrione was ill & most likely wouldn't be cleared to fight.
He said he was offered to fight & would do it for free.
He was called to a meeting with Coker & Bellator management & Fedor's management (sans Fedor) Friday night & they found out the AC would allow it.
He went to bed thinking he had the fight & was told that Fedor said no.
He explained that it was in Fedor's contract that Fedor would get paid for the fight in full if he made weight & did.
He said Fedor refused any & all fights offered him (both Chael & Oli) & kept repeating "I will fight Mitrione only"
Chael said he was in his rights to turn down the fight & Chael's sidekick called Fedor a "bum"
He also said Mitrione wanted to fight, but Coker called it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pussy.

Chael is true gangster, has got the biggest balls in all of MMA.

Like magic a clip appeared.
The ghost of Homeless Infant lives

Chael is a clown and he should be glad he didn't get submitted our beaten down :)

Pretty much what we would have seen
ywL0T1ZdX9QWVYHTO8wwVYV2cvTxsEbDVq6Y1VmY4dE.gif

Seriously though, Chael with all his shenanigans, can we really take his word for it?

Jon Jones ducked short notice Chael, now Fedor also ducked short notice Chael.

Short notice Chael P4P no.1

Not surprised really fedor seems like a calculated individual, as sad as it is from a fans perspective this is a guys career we're talking about and taking a last minute fight is huge risk for minimal gain.

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif
'

I mean it is a story you could believe but then again it's Chael...
We need a third party to confirm!

So if he was getting paid already, why the fuck would he take the fight? Damn you guys are brutal. It is bad enough with shitty pay, but you want him to fight for free for your entertainment?

This was the only Bellator event event that I was legitimately stoked for, and was legitimately disappointed in the cancellation, then stoked again at the possibility of a Chael fill-in...but he's probably full of shit, as always.

Scott Coker said during the post fight press conference that Fedor didn't even know about Tito and Chael wanting to fight him.
He was not informed by the promotion about this.
How can you turn down a fight with somebody that you didn't even know called you out?
Chael is full of shit, as always.

If I'm Fedor I'd much rather fight short notice Chael that Mitrione. MITRIONE HITS SAY HARDER than Chael. Also has a better chin. It was an easier fight. But then again if Fedor wins it doesn't do anything for him other than keeping active

This story is hard to believe. Fedor would fight the smaller Chael.

So if he was getting paid already, why the fuck would he take the fight? Damn you guys are brutal. It is bad enough with shitty pay, but you want him to fight for free for your entertainment?

I get your point, but he wouldn't be fighting for free, he would actually be earning his pay.
he was within his rights though.

Kettle bell Fedor would have taken that fight in a heartbeat. Rocked by Malbababo old Fedor is wise to turn it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back