Frankie Edgar to fight at UFC 210

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

"Great wrestling practice this morning ran by Frankie Edgar. Coming for that belt April 8th #andnew"

April 8th = UFC 210, looks like him and Lamas will fight for Interim Interim title :p

Awesome, qaudrology with BJ!

"Great wrestling practice this morning ran by Frankie Edgar. Coming for that belt April 8th #andnew"

April 8th = UFC 210, looks like him and Lamas will fight for Interim Interim title :p

Damn, as a huge Edgar fan, I was hoping he'd take more time to rest properly from his surgery. He said he was aiming for May....Whatever, I still think he'll be able to handle Lamas.

*edit* Any chance it might be this Paul guy fighting for a belt in some regional mma org, and not frankie?

Last edited:
"The belt before the Interim belt".

Damn, as a huge Edgar fan, I was hoping he'd take more time to rest properly from his surgery. He said he was aiming for May....Whatever, I still think he'll be able to handle Lamas.

*edit* Any chance it might be this Paul guy fighting for a belt in some regional mma org, and not frankie?
Yeah I remember that Frankie said he wants to fight mid may on twitter, which is UFC 211 in Dallas, but idk, maybe he is healing fast and ready to fight sooner? Regarding that guy I couldn't find any info on him, he is an amateur MMA fighter with 3-0, no scheduled fights on tapology

Cody is fighting TJ and Aldo is fighting Holloway so is he going full crackhead to fight DJ?

e98990dd4a.png

I'm always down to see Frankie....hope he does well.

LETS GET RRRRREEADY TO ....circle endlessly, throwing pitter-patter all the way to a close decision.

Why the holy hell would Frankie and Llamas being fighting for an interim title?

Isn't Aldo and Holloway fighting in a couple months?

I'm going to wasteland this since it just can't be about Frankie...

Back