Welterweight Masvidal lost to a bantamweight not in the top 10.

T

The Great Macsby

Raphael Assuncao. Scorecard 30-27

545599094-ufc-200-weigh-in-850x560.jpg

What hope does Masvidal have of making a run at 170 when he lost to a fighter that is 6 inches shorter and 35 pounds smaller.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/mma-ranks/bantamweight

He got lucky getting an overrated fighter in Cowboy but the reality is his boxing is overrated and he never deserved to win one of those split decision losses.

he's still gonna try though. I told him what you said and his reply was "I'm still goan try dough."

10/10 gatekeeper imo
If he's lucky. Bader is a gatekeeper. Jorge is lucky if he's a top 20 WW. The only reason he is in there is because there is a backlog of injured fighters and it drops of significantly after the top 10.

I mean people don't really think he's going to win the title or anything I think they jut think he's kinda fun

Right?

I mean people don't really think he's going to win the title or anything I think they jut think he's kinda fun

Right?
Nope. People were saying he'd beat Maia and would be 1 win of a title shot.

Right?

pretty much. I think his durability and boxing, presence of mind and speed advantage he can enjoy at WW depending on the match up make for some kinda fun fights in fact.

Well put.

Raphael Assuncao. Scorecard 30-27

545599094-ufc-200-weigh-in-850x560.jpg

What hope does Masvidal have of making a run at 170 when he lost to a fighter that is 6 inches shorter and 35 pounds smaller.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/mma-ranks/bantamweight

He got lucky getting an overrated fighter in Cowboy but the reality is his boxing is overrated and he never deserved to win one of those split decision losses.

He beat raging al. I thought that one was bs.

Bisping won a belt. Anything is possible.

Nope. People were saying he'd beat Maia and would be 1 win of a title shot.

well that's pretty loony. I think Maia pretty well imposes his will against most WWs at this point. if Jorge did beat him he'd definitely be in the area of a title fight though. He'd jump some spots.

heavyweight fedor emelianenko lost to middleweight dan henderson who lost to welterweight jake shields who lost to marty armendarez who lost to lightweight sean sherk who lost to featherweight bj penn who lost to yair rodriguez who lost to luis herrera who lost to gilberto aguilar who lost to bantamweight alejandro perez who lost to flyweight patrick williams

Gonna ignore the OP and just say that FightMatrix is neat, but the flaws are so evident when someone like Lineker can get to number 6 fighting scrubs and getting a crappy decision win over Dodson because Dodson is literally too fast for the judges to see.

heavyweight fedor emelianenko lost to middleweight dan henderson who lost to welterweight jake shields who lost to marty armendarez who lost to lightweight sean sherk who lost to featherweight bj penn who lost to yair rodriguez who lost to luis herrera who lost to gilberto aguilar who lost to bantamweight alejandro perez who lost to flyweight patrick williams

careful breh. shit about to implode.

b254e9c2e326f13aebaeed6d831e42d5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back