can Travis file a lawsuit against Black Beast for slander and defamation of character

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unless Travis really did beat his ex wife he certainly has a civil case against black beast.

black beast is relentless even after the W LOL

Hopefully he does.
Then he can shut this thug up.

Only if he wants to look like even more of a bizznitch

3D700C1400000578-4241386-image-a-83_1487578874452.jpg

Last edited:
I'm far from a lawyer but I believe he would need to be able to show specific monetary losses that stemmed from lewis' comments.

T.s does bring up a valid point...and BB doing this nationally without facts (me thinks)....
pretty negligible.Im not a lawyer but I'd like an input from one.

Sure hope he does! I have been forwarding B2's shoops to Travis on social media and I encourage everyone else to do the same!

emotanormalbez.gif

Can he file one? Yes. Can he win one? Not a chance in hell. Not only must what Black Beast said about him be false but he'd have to prove that BB knew it was false before making the accusations and did so with intent to damage his reputation. Can't do that when the case is just a he said/she said situation.

Can he file one? Yes. Can he win one? Not a chance in hell. Not only must what Black Beast said about him be false but he'd have to prove that BB knew it was false before making the accusations and did so with intent to damage his reputation. Can't do that when the case is just a he said/she said situation.

I'm not a lawyer but this was covered in an Accounting course I took many years ago....practically makes me an expert.

so basically Travis is fucked and all he can hope for is black beast finding someone else to laugh at.

might as well start letting him make public appearances in Ronda's clothes

Unless Travis really did beat his ex wife he certainly has a civil case against black beast.

black beast is relentless even after the W LOL

He'd be a GIANT pussy if he did that. I would laugh forever.

Why are so many people butthurt about one fighter kicking another fighters @$$ and talking ISH about it?

As though almost 100% of the MMA world don't already hate Travis Browne for his dirty fighting tactics, 'make a name off me' attitude and the fact that he is living out their BBW fantasies and dreams on the daily.

Doesn't Travis have to prove that the claim is categorically false and he knew prior to making the statements that they are false? All it takes is testimony from Browne's ex, and that case is shot to shit. Slander is not an easy case to make.

Back