how do you think Ronda really feels about Derrick Lewis' post fight comments and solicitations?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
outwardly bothered and offended but secretly flattered and tinging with excitiement on the inside?

treating Travis Browne extra nice due to the guilt arising secretly enjoying the attention?

Once you go black...

utYRF1R.png

I think she likes it. Travis seems soft, IMO Ronda prefers rustic and aggressive men

I bet she's got full on wood thinking about him.

I'm talking blue veiner hard on. Boooooiiiiinnngg!

I know that a few years ago she would have felt she could have taken him under the right circumstances

As a serious answer, I think Ronda is too bitchy and takes herself too seriously to see the humor in Black Beast's remarks.

Ronda wouldn't like it, she feels more secure with men she knows she can beat up.

She sees all the fat jokes about her so I'm sure she loved someone saying she's fine on tv.

Ronda wanted an Alpha so she went with Travis.... He got Beta'd hard and the follow-up is even worse so Im sure at the very least she's gonna dump travis soon

Ronda, Lewis and 3-4 white knights are the only one who think ronda has a fine ass...

I think she's having a good laugh.

She seems like a laid-back girl with a good sense of humor, especially when it has to do with herself.

Back