Respect for Sara McMann

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

"This is one of my new favorite pics!! I respect every one of my opponents. Before I fight, I pray for my own safety but I also pray for theirs. This is a competition and I am a fierce competitor, but at the end of the day I am a human. I never want to do irreparable damage to anyone, either physically or mentally. This is the true goal of sports and I will always respect those who have the courage to go in front of millions and test themselves #ufc #ufchalifax #sportsmanship#revolutionmma #allianceofgreenville"

she came off very cool in that fight. classy. respectful and nice post fight speech. I like her

I liked the way she kept telling her to keep her chin up after it was stopped.

She was grateful the gal stepped in to give her a bout on short notice.

She has a good heart.

This is what Chael P Sonnen had to say about McMann (2min21s on mobile) and it always stuck with me. 80% agree.

I can't stand fighters that do this.

Way to make your opponent look even worse after already embarrassing them. Holly acted like a true professional after ktfoing Honda.

If you're not ok with taking someone's lunch money don't be a fighter.

I can't stand fighters that do this.

Way to make your opponent look even worse after already embarrassing them. Holly acted like a true professional after ktfoing Honda.

If you're not ok with taking someone's lunch money don't be a fighter.
nothing is wrong with being savage in there but be human outside

It's sad that she will never get a chance to redeem herself and will have that black mark of a TKO loss to Ronda Rousey on her record. I gather McMann just took the fight too soon into her career. I see no reason why McMann, with her punching power and wrestling ability, should struggle with a Ronda Rousey.

nothing is wrong with being savage in there but be human outside

It's pathetic. I'd punch someone after the bell if they tried to hug me and console me after whooping me.

A loss is supposed to burn inside you and make you want to be better.

Here, let me save this thread:

20120727052710_40_SaraMcMann.JPG

Sara-McMann.jpg

10dfda721aaaf9aac86ce1990e1aac84.jpg

sWtYw.jpg

283827350.jpg

Needs a wider shot for dat ass.

But yeah good on her for the respect.

Still can't believe the under for this fight was +160 (2.5 rounds).....

bork1}

All natty too, work hard and eat your veggies and all you women out there can develope arms and jawlines like Sarah's.

Yup, I really like McMann, she seems like a genuinely nice person. I feel like I've said this before, but, I often wonder if her good hearted nature was the cause of her lack of killer instinct for so long. She's a powerful girl. When she actually throws with bad intentions she can do damage. She was just completely un-aggressive for quite a while.

Back