Awkard moments in MMA.. ⊙ω⊙

awkward12.jpg

Or a married man that doesn't want a kiss from another woman.

Or she had gnarly breath.

Or he knew her previously.

Or...

But yeah, the gay thing.

I know the back story behind of that.

In his previous fight, That dude got into a huge trouble after putting his hand around ring girl's waist.

He got roasted for sexual harassment and almost faced legal consequence.

The story behind this is pretty sad. A previous ring girl accused him of sexual harassment because he grabbed her hip after his fight

In his previous fight, That dude got into a huge trouble after putting his hand around ring girl's waist.

For someone who's job it is to parade around and take pictures, her reaction to him putting his hand around her, which is a fairly benign photo pose, is pretty over the top.

I think i found a gay fighter..

I'm straight and I admit I've done the exact same thing in my teenage years a few times because I was that socially awkward. Some of us are fucking weirdos.

Even if he was gay, thats still some super erratic behavior. Most gay guys touch more women than straight guys do with steady gfs. Either way its funny and makes me depressed at the same time.

He got in trouble for that!? I can't really blame his not wanting anything to do with them then.

Back