If TJ Killashaw Is A Snake, Then What Is Chad Mendes?

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just saw a recent video of Chad Mendes training with Cody No Love, who is adamant that TJ is "the fakest person" on Earth.

However, TJ and Chad are still buddies and they go hunting together and all of that. How can Cody No Love hang around somebody who hangs around "snakes"?

Fighters are so emotional. If they didn't fight, they would be straight up bitches.

I just saw a recent video of Chad Mendes training with Cody No Love, who is adamant that TJ is "the fakest person" on Earth.

However, TJ and Chad are still buddies and they go hunting together and all of that. How can Cody No Love hang around somebody who hangs around "snakes"?

Fighters are so emotional. If they didn't fight, they would be straight up bitches.

Sherdoggers are so emotional. If they didn't bitch, they would be straight up bitches.

Get the fuck out of here with this TMZ gossip shit, son.

cody no dad isnt too bright its why hes a necktatted cage fighter in a sport where you only need 9 fights to contend for the world championship

he uploaded an old video of him vs Cody training

cody no dad isnt too bright its why hes a necktatted cage fighter in a sport where you only need 9 fights to contend for the world championship

Take it easy on Cody, internet tough guy.

hqdefault.jpg

Just because two guys don't like each other doesn't mean you cant be friends with both of them.

I think it makes Mendes "real" and "adult" and "above the wwe bullshit"

Bright enough to join a sport where you can contend for a world championship after 9 fights

Not bright would of been starting a career in hockey, baseball, basketball ect.....or any other sport that usually takes a lifetime to get to the pinnacle of

This tatoo is all you need to know about Garbrandt. The guys a UFC champion and still gets "toilet wine tatoos".

cody-garbrandt-crying-jordan-tattoo.jpg

Only square bears use the word tatted. Bet your girlfriend has one of those live laugh love things hanging above your bed huh?

That means Chad buddy is on the fence and is still friends with both of them. I've been in a similar situation before when two former friends started hating eachother and it's difficult to pick a side so I think he's staying neutral. I understand his position completely.

Get the fuck out of here with this TMZ gossip shit, son.
(1) The "mental warfare" is a part of fighting.

(2) Cody trains with Chad. Fact, not gossip. Chad and TJ are good friends. Fact, not gossip. Cody is questioning TJ's character. Fact, not gossip.

What is your point, and how is it relevant to this discussion?
That you are a bitch.

TJ and chad have been friends for a long time, chad is also smart and wise enough to know that TJ needed to do what is best for him.

He didn't fuck Cody girl or nothing, he left his gym because let's face it team alpha male was always full of bridesmaids until TJ came along.

He left for the trainer that helped him fix up his game to become world champ.

They say what they say because obviously some people believe anything they hear and nothing they see. I mean would it really shock you to find out Cruz and Faber hang out or even tate and Rousey ? It is unlikely but would not surprise me one bit.

I just enjoy watching TJ, Chad, and Cody fight. Some enjoy gossiping about TJ, Chad, and Cody. Which one are you?

Back