What's Dan Kellys style? What are his chances of beating Hashad?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've seen Kelly fight one time and that was when Alvey KOed him. I see that he's on a bit of a roll right now though

Probably a legit Judoka but one of the worst strikers to ever compete inside the octagon. Ma boi Washad will wreck him inside 1.

Judo grinder type. Nothing special in the striking department. Honestly Rashad should hypothetically win this fight no problem

Only thing that's beats dan that night is old age.

Prime Kelly kills prime shad in 27.3 seconds with a haduken.

I still can't figure him out, he somehow wins but initially looks a split second from getting KTFO. He appears to be very strong mentally and physically, durable, but mega slow and unorthodox as he is still stiff and very rigid. Kind of like how Shields gave GSP trouble or Jones against OSP. I guess he kind of a pressure fighter, he usually wears guys down with constant pace and forcing a ugly, close quarter and untechnical fight.

Any version of Shadface should beat Kelly but who knows Kelly has proven people wrong many times

Man... that old ass fool isn't beating Rashad.

Rashad is gonna beat the living shit out of him.

I know Rashad has fallen off these past few years but this is a complete and total mismatch.

This is gonna be a boring ass fight, nevermind it being unlogical as fuck.

I have seen him fight once, against the goat called Camozzi. He looked awful, but not as awful as Camozzi.

Clueless people in this thread. How long will people keep underestimatong Kelly? Legit judo BB and his striking gets better every fight. He will beat Rashad, if that old fart is even cleared to fight

He's a tough grinder, solid grappling (judo), decent power in his hands. Pushes forward a lot.

Kelly needs to give up the fight game(back date to 2005). Rashad needs to give up as well, (back date to Bones fight). Kelly is in dreamland fighting at his age and skill level

This is gonna be a boring ass fight, nevermind it being unlogical as fuck.

Agreed, unless Rashad comes back in some extremely good form, fight will be sloppy af and grinding 25/7

You know Kelly is older than Rashad right
You know fighters decline at different rates right? Rashad has looked shot for years, Kelly has been improving every fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back