Ronda Rousey should fight Sara McMann

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
First of all
I didn't think this would ever happen and i am just as shocked as some of you guys will be

But i watched a wmma fight recently and i liked it and the fighter
I thought the fighter was very pleasant (sara mcmann)

So maybe this is a good rematch for ronda if she does return
For her career to restart in Hollywood or the WWE, she needs 1 win against a good opponent
Maybe this is the fight for her

#GreenBless

Rousey vs Pena would be better, Sara is on a win streak.

Rousey vs Pena would be better, Sara is on a win streak.

OpkgjTy.png

Trying to ensure Ronda gets a win?

Not really Cyborg vs. Rousey is the match everyone concussion enthusiast wants to see.

Sara's a beast. She's been underachieving.
Sara is good but she's been fighting other beasts so I'm not sure how much it's really underachieving, but Ronda needs a less threatening opponent in the standup for her return fight if she has one. Pena, Carmouche rematch or someone else who doesn't really throw heat.

It's one of the only fights I could see ronda taking if she isn't retired. Their first fight was controversial, shitty ending no thanks to Herb Dean stopping it for one of the UFCs favorites early as fuck. I think McMann whoops her a second time around, but then again Ronda might still have that bully confidence considering she'd be fighting someone she already beat. Would be interesting except for the fact wmma sucks.

RR beat her to a pulp in 1:06 the first fight. Who wants to see that again? Give her Cyborg.

Think McMann might take the rematch. Shes been looking good as of late. Give Ronda a top 10-15 opponent.

Er... are you sure you're feeling OK, OP?

First of all
I didn't think this would ever happen and i am just as shocked as some of you guys will be

But i watched a wmma fight recently and i liked it and the fighter
I thought the fighter was very pleasant (sara mcmann)

So maybe this is a good rematch for ronda if she does return
For her career to restart in Hollywood or the WWE, she needs 1 win against a good opponent
Maybe this is the fight for her

#GreenBless
I think Sara gets it done this time. I honestly think she could of the first time, it was a bullshit stoppage. The least conclusive of Ronda's finishes in the UFC. Plus Sara has the arm triangle of death now. BUT, Sara IS on a winning streak. So like someone said above, maybe a more winnable fight with build in animosity, would be Pena.

If Sara didnt froze at the end of round 2 vs Tate, she would have a pretty good record.

EDIT : Although she kinda lost to Lauren Murphy...

At this point, she has a better chance against Stephanie McMahon...
Stephanie-McMahon-450x270.jpg

Back