Ultimate proof people hate Woodley only because he's black, even oddsmakers

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He will be the fucking underdog for the seventh consecutive time (almost 8 in a row, odds with Koscheck were even), what the fuck he has to do to be the favorite?

He KTFO DHK, he beat mini-cain, who was in a 10 fight win streak and his only legitimate loss is against Woodley, murdered Robbie Lawler who hadn't been knocked out since 2004 and mauled the fuck out of Wonderboy like nobody has done before

And still he's the fucking underdog???

97258a969a17d72926160e96444f61ad.png

<bball1><bball1><bball1><bball1>

Those odds will change leading up to the fight. They always do.

Tapology says he was a favorite over Kos, Shields, DHK and Gastellum.

He got embarrassed by Nate the great. That can't bode well for future odds.

Do you really think he deserved to be the favorite over everyone on that list?

Rory Mac was always and probably still is more than a match for him. Condit got a freak accident mid bout. Robbie had been pummeling people. Tyron's been known for either scoring a quick KO or stalling against the cage for three rounds. He put on the fight of his life at 205.

Tapology says he was a favorite over Kos, Shields, DHK and Gastellum.

He was. I got Shields at dog odds and he must have been huge favourite after Kelvin missed weight. He was slight favourite over DHK and Kos as well with my bookies.

Also he was a favourite to beat Rory Mac and I'm sure of it.

It's not racism in this case, it's called "technical striking elitism" and "overrated movement."

AKA one of my favorite things to complain about/mock along with the biases towards speed, easily observable athleticism, and striking fanboyism in general (all related concepts). We identify pretty fighting with quality fighting when they aren't necessarily the same.

Everybody loves or loved Silva, Jones, Rampage, Johnson, Lewis, and a host of other black fighters. Yet Tyrone isn't well-liked and it's racist? Really not understanding how this works.

If I was certain of such racism, I'd probably just keep quiet and bet on him.

You think oddsmakers care more about race than money?

{<jordan}

Everybody loves or loved Silva, Jones, Rampage, Johnson, Lewis, and a host of other black fighters. Yet Tyrone isn't well-liked and it's racist? Really not understanding how this works.

Lol @ everyone loves Jones

The fact Cormier isn't in that list says a lot! (See above post :D)

"Gay Hugging" is real fighting... nay, realer than real fighting!

Back