Would you gain respect for Woodley if he...

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
beats (finishes) Wonderboy at UFC 209 and says give me Demian Maia in Brazil at UFC 212 :cool:

Is this really a question?

Of course not. I would only respect him refusing to fight anyone but Conor for $40 million while ranting about racism on UFC Tonight.

Only if he pulls a Dave Chappell at the rally will I respect that man

I would respect him if he says Im voting for trump next election.

That would not be fair to call out a white fighter after already beating up another white fighter. He should call out a black or an Asian mma fighter. Anything else is racist.

If he quit constantly reminding people that he's a black guy would be a good start. We've had numerous black champions before without a constant dialogue about how he's disenfranchised yet making 40k in one event just for wearing Reebok apparel.

oh_hell_no.gif

Already respect the man. Really isn't anything to dislike about him. Most people just don't like hearing truth. Makes them uncomfortable.

I respect him. He's the champion and a great fighter and sometimes I enjoy his interviews, commentary.

It was very frustrating to see him so vocally try to elude the #1 contender fight, but he took it, and he took it again when the first one was a draw. If he wins, I'll respect him as the undisputed champion. If he loses, I'll still respect him as a great fighter.

I'd respect him more if he would just quit bitching all the time.

He's a great fighter and if he did call out a dangerous opponent rather than trying to chase easier "money" fights then I would absolutely respect him... if only he would shut the hell up about his imaginary racism problem.

Cormier gets cheers, Black beast gets cheers, Rumble gets cheers... hell even Jones got cheers when he came back and we all know how much of a giant fuck up he is. It's not about his fucking skin color, it's about his personality, attempted ducking of the number one contender and incessant whining. One of the most popular fighters in UFC history is Anderson... or is he not black enough to qualify for you race baiting assholes?

I already have respect for him.

I respect the man. Think he is a great fighter. Just to arrogant for me.

I think people confuse respect with liking someone.

Hard for me to like someone if I don't resect them, and hard for me to respect someone if I don't like them.

BTW, I neither respect or like him. He's a Racist.

I already respect the man

He's out there earning them green dollas

I respect him. He's the champion and a great fighter and sometimes I enjoy his interviews, commentary.

It was very frustrating to see him so vocally try to elude the #1 contender fight, but he took it, and he took it again when the first one was a draw. If he wins, I'll respect him as the undisputed champion. If he loses, I'll still respect him as a great fighter.
this

i'll only gain respect for Woodley if he turns white

Would gain respect for Woodley if he would just......
zawMe_s-200x150.gif
And fight.

Back