Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson should be for the LW title screw Conor McGregor

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-2-22_15-28-35.pngTwo talented dynamic fighters on 9 and 8 fight win streaks in the UFC fighting for the belt. Khabib and Tony are super talented LWs and this fight can go ether way. Why are we wasting time and letting Conor sink another division ? Just strip that turd and let him fight the champion if he grows the balls to return. Noone got time waiting for a turd that gets tapped out by Nate Diaz and struggles to beat him. Thoughts ?

raw

If khabib loses be prepared for all the conor fans and conor to pipe up and I will probably be one of them. You can't talk that shit and not get the job done.

Shoulda woulda coulda

Gotta beat the champ to be the champ. That's how it works. You know kinda like what the champ did. TWICE

Gotta beat the champ to be the champ. That's how it works. You know kinda like what the champ did. TWICE
You cant beat the champ if he refuses to defend and is out trying to make a boxing match happen. How you suggest they beat the champ if he wont fight them ? Should they fly to his house in Ireland ?

It is...

Just like 200. It will just take awhile to become official. Conor is NEVER defending any belt.

he said before 205 that he'd take some time off becuase of the birth of his child , so best believe he's coming back to defend that title this summer/fall.

by putting more value onto the belt, aren't you buying into the problem?

the only difference to me is 3 rounds v 5. if it's 5 rounds, i don't care about the belt. in fact, fuck it, give more belts so we can have 5 rounders.

i do feel bad for the fighters though, since belt holder pays more. for that reason i hope the new owners even up the pay all the way across the higher tiers of fighters, not just the 1 champ.

TLDR: championship fights are not always or necessarily the best fights.

You cant beat the champ if he refuses to defend and is out trying to make a boxing match happen. How you suggest they beat the champ if he wont fight them ? Should they fly to his house in Ireland ?

The LW fight will happen.

That being said. I wouldn't pass up on a huge pay day either. But I don't see that happening. Too many hands in the cookie jar. Just as lot of posturing to me.

What happens if Khabib wins and refuses to fight during Ramadan? Who's fault is that? July 4th weekend is a big card.

Also remember, Conor hunting down Aldo for a fight wasn't easy either, but the fight was...

View attachment 203519Two talented dynamic fighters on 9 and 8 fight win streaks in the UFC fighting for the belt. Khabib and Tony are super talented LWs and this fight can go ether way. Why are we wasting time and letting Conor sink another division ? Just strip that turd and let him fight the champion if he grows the balls to return. Noone got time waiting for a turd that gets tapped out by Nate Diaz and struggles to beat him. Thoughts ?

You didn't seen to care too much for them when your boy, Alvarez, fought Conor ;)

The LW fight will happen.

That being said. I wouldn't pass up on a huge pay day either. But I don't see that happening. Too many hands in the cookie jar. Just as lot of posturing to me.

What happens if Khabib wins and refuses to fight during Ramadan? Who's fault is that? July 4th weekend is a big card.

Also remember, Conor hunting down Aldo for a fight wasn't easy either, but the fight was...
Conor hunting down Aldo ? Aldo flew to where Conor was fighting Siver to fight him if he wins. Conor never had to hunt Aldo down. Aldo defended his belt plenty of times without backing down from any challenge.

A 2008 account ???

You can't recognize ducking ? After 9 yrs of watching ?

Tell me... In those 9 years. How many UFC champions ( Zuffa - Present ) did you see that never even attempted to defend ? Aside from leaving the UFC without defending the UFC belt. Please list all UFC champions, that won a belt. Stayed with the UFC, but never defended their belts.

If there's nothing odd about it. You should have a pile of examples, to help set the facts straight...Right ?

Pretty fucking sad when an account that old falls in love with a fighter, then starts acting like an asshole. Because, it's pretty fuckin hard to make a comment as stupid, and dishonest as yours.

And you fucking know it, asshole.

View attachment 203519Two talented dynamic fighters on 9 and 8 fight win streaks in the UFC fighting for the belt. Khabib and Tony are super talented LWs and this fight can go ether way. Why are we wasting time and letting Conor sink another division ? Just strip that turd and let him fight the champion if he grows the balls to return. Noone got time waiting for a turd that gets tapped out by Nate Diaz and struggles to beat him. Thoughts ?
kabob 1st loss.png

Nate>johnson>ferguson

I agree. Strip that clown of the LW belt. Make Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson for the real belt. Very simple. Isn't the ginger manlet a boxer now? Good riddance.

Back