Luke Thomas gets in Twitter beef w/ FRB and Goldie

Dominick Cruise

TOP GUN
Banned
Reaction score
Luke said he got into a Twitter beef w/ FrontRowBrian, & with Goldie too.

Anyone seen the tweets?

Link?

Video is cued:

FRB is so desperate to stay relevant at this point. Cuck.

it is not acceptable for men to bitch-fight on twitter no matter the circumstances

nah he made it up to seem confrontational

FRB has a great av. And I love how he called Luke "fake news" lol

Luke and FRB both suck ass

God FRB is the total douche package. How is anything this guy says or does newsworthy? He's a souless, angry ginger. He talks like he some sort of badass or expert when his big accomplishment when it comes to MMA is knowing Chael.

Luke thomas is a giant turd, so is Ariel Shillwani

Can we get a Luke Thomas vs FRB fight?

And then can we pack the arena with dynamite instead of spectators and (more literally than figuratively) kill two birds with one stone?

And then can we pack the arena with dynamite instead of spectators and (more literally than figuratively) kill two birds with one stone?
Woodley can be the cage side announcer and Ronda can be the ring girl now that the movie career has gone down the shitter.

Gotta get our monies worth bro..

Damn I didn't know the media was so hated here on sherdog. At first I thought it was just Ariel but now I can see they all get hate on here. Why is that?

That's actually plausible. They both grapple (Luke BJJ, FRB rasslin'), so maybe a Submission Underground match. Someone should ask Luke on his next Live Chat if he'd accept such a match.

That's actually plausible. They both grapple (Luke BJJ, FRB rasslin'), so maybe a Submission Underground match. Someone should ask Luke on his next Live Chat if he's accept such a match.
I don't give any kind of a fuck about an actual fight between them. It's more about the dynamite and removing their foul stench from MMA.

Serious question: would anyone actually miss them? I mean aside from family and friends. Do either of them really contribute anything positive to the MMA community?

Back