Roy Jones Jr: Put me vs Anderson SIlva in the co main of the Connor vs Floyd card.

FlyThaiMMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

1:21

Fuck yeah! This is a fight Anderson Silva has wanted and talked about YEARS before Connor even joined the UFC, let alone the Mayweather fight. I would love to see this

Two reflex-dependent fighters without their reflexes.

Would be better than watching Floyd run away for 12 rounds

giphy.gif

In a boxing match? Old and chinny RJJ still dances circles around Anderson, and with Anderson's chin as of late, probably a 3rd or 4th round KO for RJJ.

as surprising as it sounds (even to me), i wouldn't buy McG v MayW, but i would buy it and Jones v Silva.

I like it, do it.

You could put JDS, Nate & Nick against a few boxers as well. Then you have an entire MMA vs boxing thing going on.

Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather
Nate Diaz vs Amir Khan
Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones jr.
Nick Diaz vs Arthur Abraham
Junior Dos Santos vs Shannon Briggs

Something like that?

EDIT: 200 USD for the PPV

fuck it, why not. if i'd watch floyd vs conor i might as well watch rjj vs silva, which i'd be more interested in.

Roy Jones Jr needs to stop fighting.

He's gonna have some serious brain trauma in the future.

All you goofs have plenty of boring fighters in their primes to beat off to while you watch the worst cards in UFC history and pontificate about "who deserves the next shot".

Let the GOAT entertainers bang

Fuck it

Put me vs some other sherdog bum user on this card

I'd watch the freak fight but for the record when is the last time Roy Jones jr was even in fight shape?

Basically

Exactly
Roy just koed some nobody last weekend I think. So he prolly do the same too Anderson.

Back