Khabib over Ferguson is a guarantee

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seriously guys, the last time I was so sure about the result of a fight was Waterson over Paige. I didn't make my bet cause I pussed out and I don't like to bet, but this fight is just as guaranteed. You guys will thank me afterwards. I'm betting $5k on Khabib winning.

Ferguson has looked very beatable in many of his fights and barely pulled out some wins. All of Khabibs wins are decisive. He doesn't even have a single split decision win. If you got the cash, it's worth the risk on this fight imo.

I wouldn't bet 5k on that chin but that's just me

padded record or real deal

I'm gonna go with padded record

You do realise El Cucuy is on a 9 fight winning streak......

I think Khabib will win but it has no value at -215

Woodley at +115 has value

We are talking about the two best of the division... nothing is guarantee.

In mma, nothing is guaranteed. Bisping is the current champ. That should tell you everything about guarantees in mma.

I got Ferguson.

Seriously guys, the last time I was so sure about the result of a fight was Waterson over Paige. I didn't make my bet cause I pussed out and I don't like to bet, but this fight is just as guaranteed. You guys will thank me afterwards. I'm betting $5k on Khabib winning.

Ferguson has looked very beatable in many of his fights and barely pulled out some wins. All of Khabibs wins are decisive. He doesn't even have a single split decision win. If you got the cash, it's worth the risk on this fight imo.
You were "so sure" about Karate Hottie, yet you "pussed out" on betting despite her having +120 odds at opening?

You're betting $5k on Khabib, yet you make erroneous claims about him ("all his wins are decisive"), and don't offer any sort of technical breakdown as justification for your pick?

remember that Khabib mauled the guy who beat Tony 30-27
and Tony easily subbed the guy who beat Khabib.MMA math bless.Also Tony fought with a broken hand in that fight

I guess we'll find out which one of these world class fighters is actually a "bum" soon enough

Looks like you're going to puss out again. Is that comfortable behavior?

Back