Last time you were hella hyped?

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i can't remember the last time I was Hella hyped for a fight. There's been fights I've looked forward to but not fights that I couldn't wait to see.

Last time was probably

Silva v Sonnen 2
Jones v Cormier (when DC was merking fools and undefeated, plus the public brawl)

Currently, it's No Love vs TJ

Can't remember. Its been a while. My interest in mma (mainly the ufc) has kinda been waning honestly.

I've been dead inside for as long as I can remember.

Lately, Conor gets the juices roaring.

I was also pretty interested in Ronda return but fk that... I will never admit that

I don't get hyped. I stay hyped.

Lesnar vs Carwin
Silva vs Sonnen 2 is a good one ts. Biggest fight in Ufc history imo

I was all over Stipe vs Overeem. Joanna vs KK. And MM vs Elliot. Those are the last 3, I was really excited for.

i can't remember the last time I was Hella hyped for a fight. There's been fights I've looked forward to but not fights that I couldn't wait to see.

Last time was probably

Silva v Sonnen 2
Jones v Cormier (when DC was merking fools and undefeated, plus the public brawl)

Currently, it's No Love vs TJ

recently:
jones-dc
conor-nate 2
weidman-silva 1 and 2
conor-aldo

upcoming:
ferguson-khabib
miocic-jds
garbrandt-dillashaw

Rumble vs DC and Glover had me super hyped.

DC vs Evans had me pumped before the fight was scrapped.

Khabib vs El Cucuy is an example of mma at its finest.

Last time was I thought Wonderboy vs The Chosen One but then I remembered. For some reason I really was curious of how Carlos Condit vs Demian Maia would play out. Wasn't disappointed (of the outcome) so ya Condit vs Maia using imagination until the fight happened was a lot of fun. Could not decide what would happen.

Right now, It's The Eagle vs El Cucuy. Having the same trouble choosing a clear winner just like NBK vs Demian.

My heart was about the explode when Aldo and McGregor were about the fight

Right now. I can't wait for almost every main event that doesn't suck lol

I can't fucking wait for Khabib/Tony and I'm not really a fan of either of them. But that fight is MMA at it's best

And tell me you don't get at least a little half chubby thinking about Rumble getting another shot at DC

And boys... We have Stipe JDS II on the horizon. That's a blessing from the Just Bleed God himself right there. Come on now

Back