i dont want gsp to return.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This isnt the same game it was when he was fighting. Especially in the welterweight division.

The last time he fought he almost lost to johnny hendricks. As we have seen the division moved past hendricks pretty drastically.

I know people will say he still trains, but has he evolved?

I think he may tarnish his legacy. Id rather not see him end up like anderson and fedor.

Don't be scared homie.

If he gets #MURKED, then let history take its course.

Serves him right for jobbing us out of an Anderson Super Fight for nearly a decade.

I never really got entertained by him anyway but recognise his greatness. Stay retired please

I dont want him to return on the fact that he will fight conor or bisping next. Yoel and ferg-khabib deserve their title fights.

Neither do I if it means that Maia gets fucked in

This isnt the same game it was when he was fighting. Especially in the welterweight division.

The last time he fought he almost lost to johnny hendricks. As we have seen the division moved past hendricks pretty drastically.

I think he may tarnish his legacy. Id rather not see him end up like anderson and fedor.

GSP was one of the most well-rounded fighters in the UFC. How much more could he evolve? The division didn't necessarily move past Hendricks, he simply fell off.

Nah Johny just declined, whether because of the weight issue, USADA or both who knows, but Woodley is not clearly better than a prime Hendricks. Woodley is faster but Johny seemed to have better cardio, other than that they are similar.

GSP may be severely declined too though.

If he comes back and still dominates, it could take him above Andy and Fedor. I respect him for taking the risk to achieve an even greater level, rather than just rest on his laurels.

I'm very worried for the same reasons. I have some hope because GSP seems very intelligent and one would hope he was objective in his decision.

Nah Johny just declined, whether because of the weight issue, USADA or both who knows, but Woodley is not clearly better than a prime Hendricks. Woodley is faster but Johny seemed to have better cardio, other than that they are similar.

GSP may be severely declined too though.

I disagree. I think woodley is better than johnny.

The USADA paved the way for GSP's return, don't be worried.

Hughes caved Royce's head in, Chuck got knocked out every fight, Jones made Shogun tap to strikes.

maxresdefault.jpg

He didn't almost lose to Hendricks. He beat Hendricks.
And from what I saw last night in facebook he's still in an excellent shape.
I pick him over Woodley.

Don't be scared homie.

Serves him right for jobbing us out of an Anderson Super Fight for nearly a decade.

That's not fair. Anderson never went to the division above and fought the champ let alone one of the greatest fighters on the planet. Why was it expected of GSP?

When you have two great fighters size is a huge advantage. GSP said he would fight Anderson at 170. Why didn't Silva go to WW? He wants to fight Conor there and thinks he can make the cut.

That's not fair. Anderson never went to the division above and fought the champ let alone one of the greatest fighters on the planet. Why was it expected of GSP?

Sorry bud but he did go up in weight class to fight James Irving, Stephan Bonner ( who pissed hot after ) and a former LHW champion Forrest.

USADA will turn GSP into BJ Penn past his prime.

no use bitchin about it now,its gonna happen. If he traims w fedor,learns the forbidden art of the casting punch,he will never lose.

Don't be scared homie.

An easy night for anderson,and his fans who arent interested in a good or fair fight :)

Sorry bud but he did go up in weight class to fight James Irving, Stephan Bonner ( who pissed hot after ) and a former LHW champion Forrest.

Again Anderson never went up and faced the best at LHW. GSP was expected to go up and fight arguably the best fighter in MMA and be at a size disadvantage. Why didn't Anderson fight Jones? That would be the equivalent of GSP fighting Silva.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back