Shoop that: Rothwell's face on Bray Wyatt walking with the lamp and upside down with the tongue out

What the fuck is shoop? Is this more trendy internet slang?

lost me after Rothwell

wtf?
spiderwalk.gif

This would be friken hilarious with Rothwell's face. I think he would be perfect because he is such a funny weirdo. I thought of this idea because derrick lewis does randy orton's taunt. I started another thread where i wanted derrick lewis vs ben rothwell. Someone mentioned black beast vs white beast. Since lewis imitated randy orton, i thought it'd be funny if rothwell imitated bray wyatt .

I thought "shoop" meant to photoshop. Isn't that what they call it on sherdog? It's like one of the top sticky threads.

If you can find me the video to use, I can do it. I would like it in higher resolution.
Hows this?

0c2OrpM.gif

This is the face I used

Fight-Night-New-Orleans-Ben-Rothwell-Octagon-Interview_534896_TwitterPlayerCardImage.png

That's fricken badass bro.

Here's a link to the guy that Lewis imitates....

Could you maybe do one with Lewis on Randy Orton's body. Before he goes to RKO someone? In fact, I'll do you one better. I'll try to find a link with Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton fighting, then you can do a whole scene where Lewis does his Orton impersonation and signature move, then Rothwell does Bray Wyatt's move then his signature move.

This is them wrestling, the best one I could find. You could probably do a short wrestling match if you so pleased.

Much mahalos my braddah.

That's fricken badass bro.

Here's a link to the guy that Lewis imitates....

Could you maybe do one with Lewis on Randy Orton's body. Before he goes to RKO someone? In fact, I'll do you one better. I'll try to find a link with Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton fighting, then you can do a whole scene where Lewis does his Orton impersonation and signature move, then Rothwell does Bray Wyatt's move then his signature move.

This is them wrestling, the best one I could find. You could probably do a short wrestling match if you so pleased.

Much mahalos my braddah.

Let me think about this till tomorrow. Might sound silly but I am not in a creative frame of mind right now and can't really picture what you want. Remember these gifs can take up to an hour per second. There is a lot to them that people don't see and know.

First you have to Google the proper heads for Rothwell and Beast. Then you have to Photoshop them to cut them out and do any color and light correction. This alone can take some time. Depending on how complex the shoop is and how many different heads, different angles and such, it can be an hour or two just to prep them.

Then as I said it can take an hour per second. Half an hour per second is VERY VERY fast. So a 10 second clip can take 10 hours plus. Of course you may get lucky, and it can take less, especially if you only need one head at one angle and if there isn't a lot of movement. But a wrestling segment sounds like a shit ton of work.

Even the Rothwell Spider-Walk one from my previous post was 45 minutes (or more) and that was about as easy as it gets.

As you notice, a lot of Shoopers don't do gifs. And there is a reason. They are hard, time consuming, and you have to be in the right frame of mind while doing them.

Let me think about this till tomorrow. Might sound silly but I am not in a creative frame of mind right now and can't really picture what you want. Remember these gifs can take up to an hour per second. There is a lot to them that people don't see and know.

First you have to Google the proper heads for Rothwell and Beast. Then you have to Photoshop them to cut them out and do any color and light correction. This alone can take some time. Depending on how complex the shoop is and how many different heads, different angles and such, it can be an hour or two just to prep them.

Then as I said it can take an hour per second. Half an hour per second is VERY VERY fast. So a 10 second clip can take 10 hours plus. Of course you may get lucky, and it can take less, especially if you only need one head at one angle and if there isn't a lot of movement. But a wrestling segment sounds like a shit ton of work.

Even the Rothwell Spider-Walk one from my previous post was 45 minutes (or more) and that was about as easy as it gets.
As you notice, a lot of Shoopers don't do gifs. And there is a reason. They are hard, time consuming, and you have to be in the right frame of mind while doing them.

Thanks. I didn't know this. I just go to the forums and appreciate work, like yours. I lurk on the dog more than anything. But ya, idk if you can put in a good word on this idea out to some of the sherdog shoop goats. If my speculations are correct, it should be a hit amongst those who know of the two guys from wrestling and those who know rothwell and lewis. I actually found it amusing that I knew were lewis' taunt came from seeing as I don't watch too much tv. I just see my dad watching it and sit down and just watch for a moment sometimes.