Most powerful mma fighters of all time

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

Just sheer power of combined striking power, grappling strength and heft. Yes I am extremely bored and its just for fun :)

Striking Power Grappling Strength Weight Combined Total

Alistair Ubereem 10 10 9 29
Derrick Lewis 10 8 10 28
Mark Hunt 9 9 10 28
Shane Carwin 9 9 9 27
UFC 200 Brock Lesnar 6 10 10 26
Francis Ngannou 8 8 8 24
Junior Dos Santos 10 8 6 23
Stipe Miocic 8 9 6 23
Fedor Emelianenko 8 9 5 22
Anthony Johnson 8 7 4 19
Daniel Cormier 5 8 4 17
Jon Jones 4 7 4 15

Your winner is Alistair Ubereem with 29 points out of a possible 30

Agree or disagree? Any you would add?

PS This is not determinitive of who would win a fight as there are many other factors that go into a fight. Some of those factors that may give an illusion of power or power advantage. This is just about sheer power only.

Also yes there are numerous HWs more powerful than some of the LHWs listed but too many to list and none that I see surpassing the other HWs listed and I put the strongest LHWs in there for comparison.

J

Ronda Rousey

Striking power 8
Grappling strength 10
Weight 11
Total 29

Aren't these stats available on EA UFC?

I haven't played it, but probably, yes. It would also probably lead us to conclude that CM Punk, Joe Rogan, Bruce Lee, or Mike Tyson would be some of the most powerful MMA fighters.

Tank Abbott. 600 Ibs bench press. Used to knock guys out cold with big punches. Picked Worsham up and tried to throw him out of the octagon. Sure Tank might not be the best fighter ever, but many opponents said how crazy strong he was..Don Frye said he never felt someone so strong ever

I haven't played it, but probably, yes. It would also probably lead us to conclude that CM Punk, Joe Rogan, Bruce Lee, or Mike Tyson would be some of the most powerful MMA fighters.
You guessed all of it right. And Brock had one of the best striking stats in the whole division. :D

Stopped reading when Brock's name wasn't followed immediately by "is a can".

you feel that Fedor, DC, and Jones all have less "grappling strength" than Overeem?

TS seems blinded by physique ;)

32822815.jpg

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs.-Hong-Man-Choi.jpg

Back