UFC Signs Cindy Dandois; Fights Alexis Davis @ UFC Fight Night Nashville

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Nice signing, but I think Alexis Davis gets it done here. What do you guys think?

UFC Fight Night Nashville so far:

Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov
Al Iaquinta vs. Diego Sanchez
Sam Alvey vs. Thales Leites
Dustin Ortiz vs. Brandon Moreno
Alexis Davis vs. Cindy Dandois
Hector Sandoval vs. Matt Schnell
Michael McBride vs. Scott Holtzman
Jessica Penne vs. Danielle Taylor

Last edited:
Awesome signing! The woman Cyborg fears to face, nice also to see a new grappler at BW.

latest

Hopefully Cindy can get the win. Glad she was finally signed by the UFC. She has wins at 145 over Marloes and Megan Anderson. No striking, but great grappling. If she wins it will probably be by zombine-walking through Davis's striking and grappling with her, despite Alexis having good grappling herself. On the feet there is no comparison, even though Davis does not exactly have the best hands.

Good for her!
Hope she get's Davis down and get herself the win.
Might be hard, but she can do it.

How to get signed by the UFC if you're a female bantamweight in 4 easy steps:

1) Be pretty
2) Beat some cans in Invicta
3) Get absolutely mauled by Tonya Evinger
4) Beat more cans

Voila! There is your UFC contract. And you will also get super hyped by the UFC since they do not mention Evinger at all.

I'm not familiar with her. I'll have to look up her fights. Wins over Anderson, and Marloes. That means she's no joke.

Interesting signing.

Looking at her record, she hasn't had any quality wins at 135.

I think she should fight at 145, she beat Megan Anderson, the Invicta 145 Interim Champ.

I'm not familiar with her. I'll have to look up her fights. Wins over Anderson, and Marloes. That means she's no joke.

She beat Marloes in her debut, of all things. Striking is terrible, only trains part time, school teacher and two or three kids. Which makes her record even more impressive. Signed to fight Cyborg but had to withdraw as she got pregnant. The woman will fight anyone.

WE DONT WANT WMMA GET IT THE FUCK OUT (speaking only for the non-cucks so save your responses)

How to get signed by the UFC if you're a female bantamweight in 4 easy steps:

1) Be pretty
2) Beat some cans in Invicta
3) Get absolutely mauled by Tonya Evinger
4) Beat more cans

Voila! There is your UFC contract. And you will also get super hyped by the UFC since they do not mention Evinger at all.

Possibly if Evinger did not piss off every promoter in the Western hemisphere, she might get more offers.

Back