When does the UFC cut Travis Browne he's 1-5 now

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously he's lost four of his last 5 fights!!

what gives?

Maybe give Barnett a chance to avenge his loss?

He's very tall and "looks like a fighter". They'll keep him.

Also - his fights always end in KO's....

oddly enough he still has a winning record in the UFC

1-5 lands you a top 15 spot in the UFC HW division

I don't hear any call for Giblert's head... (not saying he should be cut either, but all these guys could use a step down or could have used one earlier rather than cutting them).

Hope he gets sent to Bellator, and Meathead gets his revenge for Browneye skewering his retina clear out da socket

Matt-Mitrione-eye-injury-595x358.jpg

It's fun to see him lose. They should keep him around a bit longer.

I guess the HW division is so weak they have to keep him around for a few more fights.

Hope he gets sent to Bellator, and Meathead gets his revenge for Browneye skewering his retina clear out da socket

Matt-Mitrione-eye-injury-595x358.jpg
The eye poke didn't make his eye swell up lol. That happen from the GnP. Don't like Travis but why people post that like the eye poke did that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also lets not forget he's Mr. Rousey so Dana will appease her by keeping him around.

Last edited:
Not cutting him was probably a part of Rousey's contract

I think they keep him temporarily until they find out what Ronda wants to do next with her career...

As soon as she goes... He goes...

It's like Artem and Conor... except they are gay...

He's a heavyweight, his style is exciting and he's dating Ronda. Gives him a lot of leeway. Still he needs to win. I guess they give him a tune up fight next...

Gilbert Melendez. It's an old Sherdog joke due to Reebok misspelling his name.
oh ok. Gilbert has been more competitive in his losses than Brown in any case. I'm not really calling for a cut of Brown tho anyway. UFC needs heavyweights, even if they suck.

Not enough heavyweight to cut him

He got poked in the eye but his eye didn't swell from the poke as I said. Go and rewatch the fight for yourself. His eye didn't swell up till he started getting GnPed. People love twisting facts around lol.

Back